Oakland, CA (PRWEB) August 8, 2008
PR agency principals and management teams focused on increasing firm growth and profitability will find inspiration and practical strategies at Bulldog Reporter's PR Agency Management '08 Summit, October 2-3 at the Princeton Club in New York City.
This two-day conference features 38 agency executives from some of the hottest and most successful PR firms in the U.S. Using case studies from their own experience, these presenters will reveal techniques used by the best PR agencies in the business to:
- Make Money with Services Based on New PR Technologies
- Manage Client Expectations about What PR Can (and Can't) Do
- Use Exciting New (and Classic) Techniques to Generate New Business
- Increase Profit by Reducing Unnecessary Costs
- Sell the Power of PR to Top Management
- Measure and Improve Client Satisfaction
- Harness New PR Technology for Greater Profit
- Play a Critical Role in New Integrated Corporate Marketing
- Increase Your Profitability Using Ratios and Key Metrics
- Determine the Best Ways to Measure PR Effectiveness
- Hire and Retain Outstanding Employees
- Negotiate Fair Agency/Client Agreements
- Earn a More Strategic Role in Client Corporate Affairs
- Increase the Agency's Value and "Acquisition Quotient"
- Find Out What Clients Really Want from Their PR Agency
Speakers at this event represent PR firms of all sizes, from small regional agencies to multinational behemoths, in addition to top PR agency management consultants and marketing and communications managers from client companies. The opening keynote address will be delivered by Harris Diamond, CEO at Weber Shandwick on "The Future of the PR Business," and a keynote panel on the event's second day will feature communications professionals from Double Click, L'Oreal USA and the Humane Society of the United States, on a panel titled "Clients Speak Out: What We Want from a PR Agency (That We Don't Already Get)."
Event chairs for PR Agency Management '08 Summit will be Steve Cody, Managing Partner at Peppercom PR, Doug Spong, CEO at Carmichael Lynch Spong, Michael Lasky, Partner at Davis & Gilbert LLC, and Jim Sinkinson, Publisher at Bulldog Reporter. Bulldog Reporter is producing the event in association with New York City-based law firm Davis & Gilbert LLC.
Registration fees for this conference costs are $1,395 for the first participant and $1,295 for additional registrants from the same firm. All registrations received before Friday, September 5, are reduced by $100.
TAGS: PR agency, PR firm, PR management, PR executives, PR, PR professionals, PR University, Bulldog Reporter