Phoenix, AZ (PRWEB) August 7, 2008
On August 14, 2008, MiniCo Insurance will present a live webcast that will offer valuable information for agents interested in writing self-storage business. Hosted by Insurance Journal, the webcast How to Write More Self-Storage Business in a Soft Market will begin at 10:00 a.m. PT / 1:00 p.m. ET.
In about 20 minutes, agents will learn how MiniCo's products, competitive pricing, extensive self-storage facility database, contacts, nationwide marketing initiatives and agent co-branding programs can be the differentiating factor in helping them write more self-storage business.
Topics will include:
- What you need to know before approaching a self-storage business owner
- How to identify the decision-maker at a self-storage company
- Where to find information about self-storage businesses in your area
- How to leverage MiniCo's national presence and marketing to your advantage
- Who to contact to start using MiniCo's prospecting information and co-branded marketing
Visit http://www.minicoinsurance.com to register for the webcast. Registration for the event is free, and registered viewers will be able to participate in an online interactive chat during the live event as well as a post-event teleconference with MiniCo's insurance executives.
MiniCo provides the leading specialty insurance coverage for self-storage operations nationwide including the MiniPak Gold businessowners policy. For more information, contact MiniCo's Customer Care department at 800-447-8383.
Since 1974, Phoenix-based MiniCo, Inc. has been a self-storage leader providing superior specialty insurance programs, informative publications and valuable products and services created expressly for the self storage industry.
# # #