This yields superior quality without the long-distance shipping costs that are plaguing many retailers and driving up prices
Milwaukee, WI (PRWEB) August 8, 2008
While tough times have fallen on many retailers, P.M. Bedroom Gallery (http://www.pmbedroomgallery.com), one of the nation's largest sellers of 100% handcrafted American-made bedroom furniture, is enjoying record-setting sales revenue as it celebrates its 15th anniversary.
"Thanks to our loyal customers and the hard work of our employees and craftsmen, we hope to finish 2008 with sales revenue exceeding $18 million, making this our best year ever," said President and Co-Founder Arvid Huth.
The company has come a long way since its 1993 founding by Huth and his brother Ben, then just 21 and 19, respectively. The Wisconsin farm brothers sold snowmobiles and cows to finance the first showroom in the Milwaukee suburb of Greenfield. Then as now, their vision was to offer quality custom-built furniture and unrivaled customer satisfaction.
They eventually opened seven more P.M. Bedroom Gallery showrooms, expanding beyond Milwaukee into the Chicago and Twin Cities areas.
The brothers credit their company's success to a philosophy that involves doing business a bit differently. Examples include:
- A product line tightly focused on solid wood, custom bedroom furniture, all made by Midwest craftsmen. "This yields superior quality without the long-distance shipping costs that are plaguing many retailers and driving up prices," says Ben Huth.
- Unique furniture designs found no where else. P.M. Bedroom Gallery owns the specs for each piece so it can change craftsmen, if necessary, with no downtime or loss of quality.
- Unparalleled selection, including more than 100 bedroom sets in a variety of styles including Arts and Crafts, Contemporary, Cottage, French Country, Mission, Modern, Prairie, Rustic, Shaker, Traditional and Transitional -- all with choice of wood type, stain color and hardware.
- Staff composed entirely of full-time employees who work on commission only, and who are empowered to make decisions to enhance the customer service experience.
- Pricing "to the penny," with no sales or mark downs.
- A lifetime warranty on most collections. The Huths say that they stand "on, in and behind" their furniture, and they will demonstrate it -- literally -- on request.
"When difference proves to be a good thing, customers keep coming back," says Arvid Huth.
P.M. Bedroom Gallery offers delivery and set up anywhere in the United States. For more information, visit http://www.pmbedroomgallery.com or call 866-440-5274.
About P.M. Bedroom Gallery:
Based in Milwaukee, P.M. Bedroom Gallery is one of the nation's largest retailers of 100% handcrafted American-made bedroom furniture. Every piece is custom built by Midwestern craftsmen and comes with a lifetime warranty. Most items are solid wood, available in a variety of lumbers, finishes and hardware colors and styles. Several collections are hand-signed and dated by the builder for true heirloom value. The business was founded in 1993 by brothers Arvid and Ben Huth, who continue as president and vice president, respectively. The company has 80 employees, eight showrooms and two distribution centers in the Chicago (Hoffman Estates, Lombard, Naperville), Milwaukee (Brookfield, Greenfield, Menomonee Falls) and Minneapolis (Blaine, Woodbury) areas.