Through a combination of academic thought leadership, applied analytics and planning case studies, and best practices from around the world, attendees will leave with a comprehensive ‘playbook’ on using data to improve the quality of short- and long-term talent management decisions.
Washington, DC (PRWEB) August 11, 2008
Infohrm, the global leader in workforce planning, reporting and analytics solutions, today announced an impressive lineup of keynote speakers attending the 4th Annual Workforce Analytics and Planning Conference to be held on October 6-9, 2008 in Washington, DC.
Dr. John Boudreau (University of Southern California) will join Dr. Peter Cappelli (University of Pennsylvania), Dennis Donovan (Cerberus Operations and Advisory Company), and Donna Hastings (Service Corporation International) in presentations highlighting new approaches to maximizing human capital assets in light of uncertain economic conditions, rapidly changing employee demographics and preferences, and future talent shortages.
The full list of dynamic keynote speakers at this year’s event includes:
- Dr. John Boudreau, Professor and Research Director, Center for Effective Organizations, University of Southern California – “Beyond ROI: Decision Science and HR Measurement”
- Dr. Peter Cappelli, Professor of Management, Center for Human Resources, University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School of Business – “Talent on Demand: Managing Talent in an Age of Uncertainty”
- Dennis Donovan, Chief Human Resource Officer at Cerberus Operations and Advisory Company, LLC, and formerly Executive Vice President of Human Resources at The Home Depot – “Competitive Advantage Through Change”
- Donna Hastings, Managing Director, Organizational Effectiveness, Service Corporation International – “Where the Rubber Hits the Road: Using HR Analytics to Drives Sales Performance”
- Peter Howes, Chief Executive Officer, Infohrm – “A Global Perspective on Workforce Planning”
In addition, the Conference offers a range of case study presentations, appealing to individuals who are in the early stages of launching workforce analytics and planning as well as experts seeking advanced practices. The presentations are arranged into three concurrent streams:
1. Workforce Analytics: Quantifying the Impact of Human Capital—Aimed at practitioners looking to move from metrics and scorecards to data analysis, business partner consulting, and predictive modeling, Presentations include:
- Luxottica Retail
- National Commercial Bank of Jamaica
- WellPoint, Inc
2. Workforce Planning: Implementing a Long-Term Talent Strategy—Combines insights on building a strong workforce planning process with strategic perspectives on financial modeling and executive communication. Presentations include:
- CH2M HILL
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Rohm and Haas
- The Williams Companies
3. Center of Excellence: Building a Capability for Human Capital Measurement—Offers a practical “playbook” on how to launch and manage an analytics and planning function, from designing a rollout plan to implementing reporting strategies. Presentations include:
- National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
- The Williams Companies
- Thrivent Financial for Lutherans
- University of Southern California
"In uncertain economic times, with increasing cost pressures and resource constraints, leading organizations use workforce analytics and planning to pinpoint the drivers of employee productivity and mitigate the risk of future talent shortfalls,” says Brian Kelly, President of Infohrm North America. “Through a combination of academic thought leadership, applied analytics and planning case studies, and best practices from around the world, attendees will leave with a comprehensive ‘playbook’ on using data to improve the quality of short- and long-term talent management decisions.”
Earlybird discounts on registration fees will be available until August 22. The Conference will be held at the luxurious Capital Hilton in Washington, DC.
Infohrm is the global leader in on-demand workforce planning, reporting, and human capital analytics solutions. With over 25 years of experience, and a strong customer base consisting of Fortune 1000, non-profit, and government clients, Infohrm has paved the way for organizations to measure the impact of human capital initiatives and drive business results. The Infohrm solutions couple a leading edge on-demand technology platform with strategic consulting and HR professional development services that focus on the analysis of data to help organizations make informed decisions around human capital practices.
In April 2008, Gartner named Infohrm to its “Cool Vendors for Human Capital Management Software” report.
Learn more at http://www.infohrm.com
Director of Marketing
mick.collins @ infohrm.com
This press release was distributed through eMediawire by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: http://www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.