The enhanced features of the site allow sellers more ways to enhance and customize their equipment listings and manage their accounts more efficiently. In addition, our new, enhanced site makes it easier than ever for buyers and sellers to locate one another.
St. Louis, Missouri (PRWEB) August 11, 2008 - August 11, 2008 -
IRON Solutions (http://www.ironsolutions.com), the leading online partner for equipment manufacturers, dealers and personal sellers, today announces the launch of the new IRONsearch.com (http://www.ironsearch.com).
Featuring the most advanced functionalities and user options in the online equipment sales industry, IRON Search offers a more streamlined approach for both dealers and owners to manage their accounts and locate equipment. Potential buyers now have access to advanced locator tools to help them find what they need quickly and efficiently, and dealers have streamlined options to help them improve the visibility of their listings and boost sales.
"The new IRON Search is the premier site for dealers and owners to sell their new and used equipment online," says Lisa Bocklage, IRON Solutions director of marketing. "The enhanced features of the site allow sellers more ways to enhance and customize their equipment listings and manage their accounts more efficiently. In addition, our new, enhanced site makes it easier than ever for buyers and sellers to locate one another."
Several new enhancements have been made exclusively for dealers, including:
- Dealer Locator: The most advanced locator tool in the industry, the Dealer Locator application on IRONsearch.com allows dealers to select from three levels of listings--Basic, Enhanced and Premium. A Basic listing includes a general listing with dealer contact information. An Enhanced listing includes dealer information in a business-card format with logo and a locator on the interactive map. A premium listing includes all benefits of the enhanced option, but places a dealer at the top of relevant locator results listings, improving visibility and awareness.
- Featured Listings: For dealers who need immediate visibility, the Featured Listings option offers one-click access to an equipment listing. Featured entries are rotated for the top spot on the search listings.
- Live Update Tool: Similar to the previous format, the Live Update tool has been enhanced for improved usability. Dealers can access all options and manage their account with just a few short clicks.
•Dealer Bank: The IRONsearch.com offers a Dealer Bank which allows dealers to purchase additional selling tools and features via the Live Update function, without having to pay each time a transaction is made. Each account is set up to automatically add or delete items, depending upon a dealer's preference. Dealers will have a visible balance sheet to manage directly under their account.
Enhanced features for growers looking to sell equipment include:
- Featured Listings: The enhanced listing allows growers to gain increased exposure and potential visits to better market their equipment. This will ensure their listings are in rotation for premium spacing at the top of the search page.
- Appraisal Tools: When growers add a new equipment listing, the piece of machinery is automatically appraised to provide an industry-standard for what the equipment is worth to competitively price their equipment for sale. Growers still maintain control over the final listing price for each piece of equipment they list.
All of these features and enhancements allow both dealers and growers improved access and equipment marketability to the more than 230,000 individuals who visit IRON Search each month. With the largest audience of equipment buyers online, IRON Search makes it easy to buy and sell new and used equipment and parts.
For more information or to log on to the IRON Search site, please visit http://www.IRONsearch.com.
About IRON Solutions, Inc.
IRON Solutions, http://www.ironsolutions.com, is the leading source of Equipment Market Intelligence™ for used agricultural, industrial, and outdoor power equipment. IRON Solutions provides an integrated portfolio of services to manufacturers, dealers, producers and finance companies who want to make business-critical decisions, informed by easily accessible and accurate market information. IRON Solutions publishes the Official Guides, the trusted source of the gold standard in equipment valuation data, and http://www.ironsearch.com, the industry's largest used tractor and equipment Website.