Our mission is to take the legwork out of planning for grooms
San Diego, CA (PRWEB) August 11, 2008
Blissport, the first company to offer honeymoon travel planning tools and services exclusively to engaged men, revealed today the top five activities for honeymooners in Mexico City and the Central Highlands for 2008. The website highlights the most popular and romantic attractions the destination has to offer, including:
- Hot Air Balloon Rides -- Guests can soar over the heart of San Miguel de Allende on a unique, romantic adventure.
- Meson Sacristia de Capuchinas Cooking School -- Newlyweds can learn to prepare traditional foods with an executive chef.
- Museo Amparo -- One of the region's most beautiful museums, honeymooners can browse an extensive private art collection.
- Boating on Valle de Bravo Lake -- Located about 2 hours from Mexico City, visitors can enjoy the waters of Lake Avandaro on a tour or with various activities.
- Thermal Pools -- Brides and grooms alike can soak up the luxury in the region's hot springs.
More listings can be viewed at Destination Mexico City & Central Highlands Section.
Framed by the picturesque states of the Central Highlands, Mexico City is one of the world's most beautiful cultural centers, according to Blissport.com. The climate is unbelievable, too. Characterized as "eternal spring", guests can enjoy everything from sunbathing to sightseeing year round. For more, visit Blissport's Mexico City & Central Highlands Overview Page.
"Our mission is to take the legwork out of planning for grooms," said John Hartman, cofounder of Blissport. "In addition to activities, we also offer Honeymoon School, an essential how-to guide that covers travel trends and provides advice on how to plan a perfect getaway."
Blissport is the first company to offer unique honeymoon travel planning tools exclusively to engaged men. The company's online travel website, Blissport.com, is an easy-to-use, comprehensive source of honeymoon tips, advice and tools designed to inform and entertain today's time-pressed grooms. With unique sections and video content such as Honeymoon School, featuring Ask Molly as well as the "Honeymoon Like a Pro" and "Workout Like a Pro" series, Blissport is the ultimate resource for planning an unforgettable honeymoon. For more information, visit http://www.blissport.com.
# # #