Soon our users will have the ability to create custom sub-portals and have the ability to advertise their own brands within the network. This system is a testament to the evolution of technology with daily human interactions
Los Angeles (PRWEB) August 10, 2008
ScenarioPost.com (d.b.a.) Post.net has launched the long awaited NETWORK platform for connecting supply and demand. Post.net is an online marketplace connecting people's needs with solution providers. Post.net allows users the ability to easily post their request for assistance and receive instant responses from the general public and qualified solution providers. Post.net's focus is on technology and innovative tools to better manage and connect people's needs (leads). Post.net is a global marketplace built on a scenario system of initiating and inviting response conversation.
"Our initial idea was to empower users by creating a venue for demand seekers and solution providers. This system has since evolved and will soon be a global lead delivery system. This is just the first phase and a taste of where Post.net is headed," said Emon Afshar, C.E.O. ScenarioPost.com.
"Soon our users will have the ability to create custom sub-portals and have the ability to advertise their own brands within the network. This system is a testament to the evolution of technology with daily human interactions," said Matt Brooks, C.O.O. ScenarioPost.com. "An official WEB 3.0 movement," said Reza Sarmadi, C.T.O. ScenarioPost.com.
Post.net features the best of:
- Google.com for its simplicity.
- Craigslist.com for its functionality.
- Youtube.com for its usability.
- LinkedIn.com for connectivity.
- Ebay.com for its credibility.
The company showcases a series of strategic advantages and barriers to entry that will establish a strong market position within a relatively short timeframe:
- Strategic partnerships with several highly popularized internet technologies and marketing firms
- Patent pending systems for distributing information and proprietary applications enable social networking users and webmasters the ability to capture posts (demand) from their own web pages and profiles.
- Automated lead generation and distribution via Tagvertise™ (keyword/lead bid system)
- Desktop applications connect users to the system automatically, without being on the website and enable
- Posting directly from text messaging via SMS, and wireless devices.
Post.net was founded in 2006 by Emon Afshar, Matt Brooks and Reza Sarmadi. Company headquarters are located in southern California. Post.net encourages partnerships with business entities and brands who wish to take advantage of a live business leads system.
Visit http://www.post.net to learn more.
# # #