Bridgetown, Barbados (PRWEB) August 13, 2008
A new technology portal from the island of Barbados is generating some interest in the world of technology. Blubert.com was officially launched August 1, 2008 and their aim is to become a one stop shop for all things technology. Even though they are a long way off from achieving that goal, they are making many positive steps in that direction.
Some of the features of the new site include:
- A technology blog tracker that tracks the most frequently read technology blogs on the Internet
- Clustered technology news similar to that of Google news
- News about numerous categories of technology including Robotics, Gadgets, Macintosh and more
- Technology news videos
- An aesthetically pleasing user interface
- Shareware and freeware downloads
Blubert.com CEO Kevin Allman had this to say about their new site: "Our developers are dedicated to producing the best possible experience for the average person interested in technology. We will be constantly working on new features for the site based on feedback from our users."
Will Blubert.com really have what it takes to satisfy those interested in technology? Check them out for yourself at http://www.blubert.com and you decide.