Austin, TX (PRWEB) August 13, 2008
CoreTrac, Inc., provider of ResourceOne, the easy-to-use and affordable Client Relationship Management (CRM)/ Sales Force Automation (SFA) software solution specifically architected for community financial institutions, announced today the addition of Farmers and Merchants Bank of Central California (approximately $1.56B in assets on the JHA Silverlake core platform) as a new customer that will implement and utilize ResourceOne as an integral part of their sales and service culture.
According to the bank's website, F&M Bank has provided financial services to individuals and businesses in California's Central Valley since 1916. As a full service community bank, their complete range of products has helped bring growth and prosperity to each of the communities they serve.
Alan Buhler, Vice President of Sales and Marketing at CoreTrac said, "We're very pleased to be joining forces with Farmers and Merchants Bank of Central California. F&M Bank is a leading institution in their geographic area, and they are very focused on their plan for implementing CoreTrac's ResourceOne to track leads and referrals, manage pipelines and production, as well as implement sales incentive and compensation plans. We anticipate they will be a flagship customer in the way ResourceOne should be used to gain optimum performance results, institution wide, on a day-to-day basis."
CoreTrac, Inc. is a privately held corporation with its headquarters in Austin, Texas. The company is dedicated exclusively to providing its simple and affordable CRM/SFA solution, ResourceOne (R1), to community financial institutions. R1 delivers the power to manage opportunities through:
- Lead and Referral Contact/Account Management
- Integration to the financial institution's core and other data sources
- Loan and deposit pipeline management
- Profile clients for next-best cross-sell product recommendation
- Manage client service cases
- Detailed Management Reports
- Set and track goals to achieve strategic sales culture outcomes
- Incentive and Compensation tracking
- Develop, manage, and track marketing campaigns
- Synchronize with Outlook, Lotus Notes, GroupWise, and PDA's
For more information about CoreTrac, Inc. and ResourceOne, please visit http://www.coretrac.com or contact Alan Buhler at 512-236-9120 ext. 272 or abuhler @ CoreTrac.com.