Jacksonville, Fla. (PRWEB) August 14, 2008
The Association of Virtual Worlds announces its first "totally virtual" conference to be held February 20 through 26, 2009. The Conference, Networking and Expo, affectionately dubbed "CoNeE" will offer a full seven days of events, exhibits and networking without the cost of travel or hotels and with less wear and tear on both the stress levels of attendees and the environment.
"It is the natural progression for this vibrant organization that is a magnet for the best and the brightest in the virtual worlds and web 3D industry," says Founder, Edita Kaye.
David Elchoness, Executive Director, explains the enormous value of a virtual conference. "We have put together this list of the benefits of our approach, but of all the things we do, we are the most proud of breaking the classic conference time barrier, of being able to save our members and exhibitors those two precious commodities--money and time--while helping to save the planet."
10 Benefits of AVW's CoNeE:
1. Open 24/7 around the clock and around the world--forget 9 to 5
2. Multilingual meetings with international industry representatives
3. Global attendance, sponsors, speakers, networking
4. Unlimited passes for clients, prospects, staff teams
5. Unrestricted networking opportunities
6. Dedicated showcase and product demonstrations gallery
7. All attendees, speakers, media, enter through exhibit halls
8. Offers significant savings by eliminating all travel and travel-related expenses
9. Rested and energized avatars, rather than stressed and exhausted delegates
10. "Green" conference--reduce the carbon footprint--and do something good for the world
In just six months the AVW attracted over 2,370 members, established a publishing division, launched the closed beta for its virtual headquarters using cutting edge, and highly accessible, web3D technology,was first to create Virtual Worlds Day (August 20), the Virtual Person of the Year Award, a powerful network of Global Ambassadors and attracted some of the industry's most respected and influential leaders to its Advisory Board.
To learn about sponsorship and marketing opportunities at CoNeE, or to learn more about the Association of Virtual Worlds please visit http://www.AssociationofVirtualWorlds.com