Kansas City, MO (PRWEB) August 14, 2008
"Does Barack Obama like waiting in line for anything? How about cancer treatment?" asks the Health Insurance Advocate, Cary Hall. (http://www.thehealthinsuranceadvocate.com).
"What will American women do if faced with possible breast cancer and a 3 - 6 month wait before treatment? Stand in line? Perhaps that kind of program should be called Universal Wait and See Care. Loss of critical time and services for patients is a necessary evil for Obama's National Health Care plan," says Hall. "It cannot work any other way, which effectively means it can't work."
Hall, will discuss these and other vitally important health care questions on Bott Radio Network's Friday Encounter program with hosts Eben Fowler and Jim Jenkins. The program airs Friday, August 15 at 2 pm CST on all 80 Bott Radio stations. See http://www.bottradionetwork.com for details.
Barack Obama proposes a one size fits all national health care coverage plan that is free with unlimited access - a big promise considering Medicare's recent $8 billion sale in treasury bonds to pay for the next two years of coverage for seniors. (http://www.thehealthinsuranceadvocate.com).
Listeners may tune in to the Bott Radio Network's Friday Encounter this Friday at 2 pm CST to discover:
- Why commercial insurance companies' fraud control is 3000% better than Medicare's
- Who will have to wait for care and who will not receive care
- Which patients doctors will stop seeing if Medicare cuts payments
- Why Obama is against association health insurance plans
- What types of doctors medical schools will be "allowed" to produce
- How the little guy will fare with National Health Care
- Why Obama's favorite state controlled health insurance program, the Massachusetts Connector, is $99 million over budget
- Why things that are free with unlimited access generally create crowded conditions
- And much more...
Listeners will also learn the Medicare A B D's, play along with Cary's new geography game, "Find the socialist country with an increased level of health care", and answer the question of the day, "Where will Canada go for medical treatment if the U.S. adopts National Health Care?" (http://www.thehealthinsuranceadvocate.com).
All this and more this Friday at 2 pm CST on the Bott Radio Network's Friday Encounter.
About Cary Hall:
Cary Hall is the president of Benefits By Design and the host of The Health Insurance Advocate Show. Cary has focused his company to be a consumer advocate organization. Cary is a top producer for Coventry Health Insurance, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City, Golden Rule, American Medical and United Healthcare. Cary is a member of the National Association of Health Underwriters and The Greater Kansas City Benefit Professionals Association.
The Health Insurance Advocate
10540 Marty, Suite 200
Overland Park, KS 66212
Google other recent HIA press releases:
- The Health Insurance Advocate Announces Arbitron Ratings and New Radio Partner KGOZ AM
- Barack Obama's Change Crushes Hope for America's Disabled
- Health Insurance Radio Show Continues Climb in Arbitron Ratings