We're pleased to offer our Optimum Rewards members a wide variety of meaningful discounts and cost savings at some of the region's most popular summer attractions
Bethpage, NY (PRWEB) August 13, 2008
With Labor Day still weeks away and high gas prices continuing to keep many area residents close to home this summer, Cablevision's Optimum Rewards program is offering significant savings on popular summer attractions and activities.
Optimum Rewards is a free rewards program - Cablevision's way of saying "Thank You" to residential customers who have all three Optimum Services: iO TV® service with Family cable and above, Optimum Online® and Optimum Voice®. Customers can quickly and easily sign up for Optimum Rewards membership at http://www.optimumrewards.com.
Once enrolled, Optimum Rewards members can receive discounts on admission tickets for the entire family at a variety of area amusement parks, museums and attractions including:
- Hershey Park - Hershey, PA - Save $12 on single-day admission tickets
- Dutch Wonderland Amusement Park - Hershey, PA - Save $5 on single-day admission
- New York Aquarium - Brooklyn, NY - Save up to 36 percent on one-day general admission
- Bronx Zoo - Bronx, NY - Save 20 percent on one-day general admission
- Madame Tussauds Museum - New York City - Save 25 percent off individual admission
- Liberty Science Center - Jersey City, NJ - Save $3 each on the purchase of up to five exhibition or combination tickets
- Mountain Creek Waterpark - Vernon, NJ - Save $5 on single-day regular admission
- Adventureland - Farmingdale, NY - Save $3 on Pay One Price bracelet
- Atlantis Marine World Aquarium - Riverhead, NY - Save $5 on Pay One Price admission
- Riverhead Raceway - Riverhead, NY - Save $2 on child admission with each regularly priced adult admission
- New York Liberty - Get four tickets for the price of two tickets on select seats for all regular season home games
- Clearview Cinemas - Free movie nights at all Clearview Cinemas every Tuesday, and significant discounts over regular admission prices at all times
"We're pleased to offer our Optimum Rewards members a wide variety of meaningful discounts and cost savings at some of the region's most popular summer attractions," said Gemma Toner Cablevision's senior vice president of marketing and business development. "With discounts on water and theme parks, live sporting events, interactive museums, movies and more, the Optimum Rewards program delivers real savings to customers who have all three Optimum services."
Optimum Rewards provides members, after any promotions end, with an automatic bottom-of-the-bill monthly discount and, upon registration for the program, additional benefits including:
- Discounted and free movie nights at all Clearview Cinemas
- Special ticket offers to great entertainment at Madison Square Garden and Radio City Music Hall
- Exclusive opportunities to play to win once-in-a-lifetime Unique Experiences
- Shopping discounts
For more information and a full list of program benefits see http://www.optimumrewards.com.
Cablevision Systems Corporation (NYSE: CVC) is one of the nation's leading media and entertainment companies. Its cable television operations serve more than 3 million households in the New York metropolitan area. The company's advanced telecommunications offerings include its iO TV® digital television, Optimum Online® high-speed Internet, Optimum Voice® digital voice-over-cable, and its Optimum Lightpath integrated business communications services. Cablevision operates several successful programming businesses, including AMC, IFC, Sundance Channel and WE tv, through Rainbow Media Holdings LLC, and serves the New York area as publisher of Newsday and other niche publications through Newsday LLC. In addition to these businesses, Cablevision owns Madison Square Garden and its sports teams, the New York Knicks, Rangers and Liberty. The company also operates New York's famed Radio City Music Hall, the Beacon Theatre, and the Chicago Theatre, and owns and operates Clearview Cinemas.