In addition, our built-in security model notifies users if their account is being used fraudulently, which is something many large organizations fall victim to.
Hauppauge, NY (PRWEB) August 19, 2008
IVCi, LLC (http://www.ivci.com), a leading integrator of enterprise collaboration solutions including high definition video conferencing, telepresence, audio visual integration, and managed conferencing services, today announced the enhancement of its audio and Web conferencing services.
Customers who have chosen IVCi's reliable, easy to use, and secure managed conferencing services for video and telepresence calls can now experience the same level of support for their audio and Web conferencing requirements.
"We are providing our customers a one-stop shop for all of their conferencing needs. Our high performance, feature rich, and secure audio and Web services not only deliver great value on their own, but are unique in that they can be added to our customers' video conferencing services. By managing all components of the conference, our in-house customer service team can eliminate noisy lines and disturbing parties without having to mute the entire audio bridge," said senior vice president of Managed Services, Chris Böttger. "In addition, our built-in security model notifies users if their account is being used fraudulently, which is something many large organizations fall victim to."
IVCi's new suite of competitively priced audio and Web conferencing services include:
IVCi Audio Conferencing
- Reservationless conferencing available 24 hours a day, everyday
- Unique conferencing service phone numbers
- Fully-featured conference facilities
Event Audio Conferencing
- An audio and Web conferencing service that is ideally suited to any size event, whether it is for investor relations calls, press and analyst briefings, internal training requirements, or company announcements
Glance Web Conferencing
- Desktop sharing and remote control with just one mouse click
- Simple design and easy to use interface
- Participants need only a standard web browser
Presenter Web Conferencing
- Feature rich application includes control and sharing, annotation, polling, recording, and built-in chat
- Show PowerPoint presentations, Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, and more
- Work collaboratively in real time
IVCi, LLC (http://www.ivci.com | http://audiovisual.ivci.com) is a leading integrator of managed enterprise collaboration solutions, including high definition video conferencing, telepresence, audio visual and managed conference services. IVCi makes conferencing and audio visual solutions easy to use, easy to manage, and easy to afford.