Party at the Playboy Mansion
Las Vegas, NV (PRWEB) August 18, 2008
Aug. 11, 2008, marked SpadeClub's six-month milestone, during which a total of $650,000 in cash prizes have been given away. On Feb. 11, 2008, SpadeClub, a subscription-based poker community, opened its online poker tables to poker enthusiasts from around the world. After only six months of play, SpadeClub has awarded a number of members promotional prizes, including four $12,000 World Series of Poker* prize packages and a Mega Monthly tournament with a prize pool of $40,000.
In its first six months, SpadeClub has awarded:
- More than 10 members at least $10,000
- More than 22 members $1,500
- Thousands of members real cash
- Two members $2,500 prize packages to "Party at the Playboy Mansion" and to participate in the Urban Health Institute's Third-Annual Celebrity Poker Tournament
- Four members a $12,000 World Series prize package, including a $10,000 buy-in to the World Series of Poker* main event and $2,000 for travel expenses
SpadeClub's next six months will include:
- More than $100,000 awarded monthly
- Sending 10 people to a WPT Boot Camp of their choice for free
- Awarding nine members a $2,500 satellite seat in the 2009 Bellagio Five-Star World Poker Classic
SpadeClub also will be giving away a $25,000 seat in the 2009 Five-Star World Poker Classic at the fabulous Bellagio in Las Vegas. One member will have the opportunity to turn his or her membership into millions.
SpadeClub provides poker enthusiasts of every skill level a chance to win their share of more than $100,000 and play in 2,500 poker tournaments every month for only $19.99 per month.** SpadeClub's unique features, which include creating a player profile, utilizing tools and tips to improve poker play, and the ability to socialize with other SpadeClub members, offer a new, risk-free approach to online poker.
SpadeClub provides a new online poker experience that combines competitive poker play with the ability to win cash prizes and develop poker skills in a social networking environment for poker enthusiasts of every level. SpadeClub is powered by Card Player Media, the leading poker media resource, with more than 20 years of service in the poker industry, and the publisher of Card Player and Card Player Poker+Sport. All products of Card Player Media, including SpadeClub, are U.S. owned and operated.
For media, contact:
Card Player Media
lisa.anderson @ CardPlayer.com
- World Series of Poker and WSOP are trademarks of Harrah's License Company, LLC ("Harrah's"). Harrah's does not sponsor or endorse, and is not associated or affiliated with, SpadeClub or its products, services, promotions, or tournaments.
** No purchase necessary.