We've handpicked activities that cater to every couple's needs
San Diego, CA (PRWEB) August 18, 2008
Blissport, the first company to offer honeymoon travel planning tools and services exclusively to engaged men, unveiled today the top five activities for honeymooners in Baja for 2008. The website highlights the most popular and romantic attractions the destination has to offer, including:
- Snorkeling in Bahia San Lucas - Newlyweds can observe beautiful marine life near the famous Cabo Arch.
- Karma Sport Fishing - Couples can enjoy some of the best sport fishing in the world, hooking Yellow Tail, Marlin and more.
- Baja Beaches - From water sports to quiet relaxation, no honeymoon is complete without a trip to El Medano Beach, Playa del Amor (Lover's Beach), or Playa Santa Maria.
- Day Trip to Todos Santos - A small community on the map for its art galleries, restaurants, and world-class surfing.
- Golfing in Cabo Del Sol - An ideal destination for avid golfers, featuring gorgeous coastline views.
More listings can be found in the Destination Baja Section.
2,200 miles of coastline surrounded by a rugged interior make Baja an ideal choice for recreational and adventure-minded honeymooners alike, according to the pros at Blissport. From swim-up bars in luxury resorts to whale watching in the Pacific, there's something for everyone. For more, visit Blissport's Baja Overview Page.
"We've handpicked activities that cater to every couple's needs," said John Hartman, cofounder of Blissport. "Our website offers grooms a chance to review and research visitor-friendly locations, beaches, and service found anywhere in Baja using intuitive search tools. We also offer a Honeymoon School, an essential how-to guide that covers travel trends and offers advice on how to pull off an unforgettable honeymoon."
Blissport is the first company to offer unique honeymoon travel planning tools exclusively to engaged men. The company's online travel website, Blissport.com, is an easy-to-use, comprehensive source of honeymoon tips, advice and tools designed to inform and entertain today's time-pressed grooms. With unique sections and video content such as Honeymoon School, featuring Ask Molly as well as the "Honeymoon Like a Pro" and "Workout Like a Pro" series, Blissport is the ultimate resource for planning an unforgettable honeymoon. For more information, visit http://www.blissport.com.