Orangeburg, NY (PRWEB) August 20, 2008
Professional Disposables International Inc., the leading manufacturer of high quality pre-moistened wipes for health care has developed a unique bracket system, Sani-Bracket® 3-in-1 Wall and Mobile Equipment Attachment System.
The Sani-Bracket 3-in-1 canister holder:
- Quickly and easily adjusts to fit all three PDI® canister sizes for Sani-Cloth® and Sani-Hands® (medium, large and extra large)
- Features labeled brackets for Sani-Cloth® that reads "Not for Use on Skin" and for Sani-Hands® that reads "Use for Hand Sanitizing"
- Continues to reduce counter clutter and offer convenience to healthcare professionals
- Secures canisters to the bracket to deter theft
- Same footprint as our locking bracket -- no need for drilling new holes in the wall
In addition, PDI offers other convenient storage solutions including an additional bracket for the Sani-Cloth® extra large dispenser box that holds individually wrapped disinfectant packets, and a floor stand with two sizes -- medium and extra large.
For 30 years, PDI has pioneered the development, testing, manufacturing and marketing of pre-moistened wipes as the optimum delivery system for skin antisepsis, hand hygiene, patient and surface care. With trusted brands including Sani-Cloth®, Sani-Hands® ALC (formerly Sani-
Dex® ALC), Sani-Hands® for Kids, Hygea® aad Chlorascrub™, PDI serves the healthcare market through hospitals, physician and dental offices, emergency medical services, long-term care, schools and a variety of other healthcare facilities. The company's manufacturing facilities adhere to current Good Manufacturing Practices, are ISO 9001:2000 certified, FDA registered and EPA registered. Professional Disposables International, Inc. is headquartered in Orangeburg, New York.
For more information, visit http://www.pdipdi.com.