We believe it will change the standard of care in family law.
North Brunswick, NJ (PRWEB) August 20, 2008
EasySoft™, an industry leader in law office automation software and services, today announces the launch of Divorce Financials, a new software product that empowers all family law practitioners with the ability to provide tax optimized divorce settlements for their clients while factoring in all fifty state tax codes.
Divorce Financials is a desktop software program that makes it possible for family lawyers to create and evaluate various tax optimized divorce financial settlement scenarios in minutes and assemble distributable assets and liabilities while effectuating distribution. The program provides law firm specific, customized, court room ready reports and charts that often result in the foundation of rational negotiation and the eventual non-litigated reaching of a divorce decree.
Using Divorce Financials, the attorney is able to arrive at the optimal settlement by viewing up to five different alimony vs. child support payment scenarios simultaneously and is presented with estimates of the after-tax cash flow for both parties. Divorce Financials integrates all fifty state tax codes and the U.S. government tax code (including Alternative Minimum Tax calculations) into one easy-to-use software package.
"We are pleased to introduce to the legal market a product such as Divorce Financials," stated Bill Mayweather, CEO of Easy Soft. "We believe it will change the standard of care in family law."
"Attorneys and CPAs know that the IRS treats alimony and child support differently, and that often a tax optimized settlement can produce higher disposable income for both parties in a divorce," continued Mayweather. "The challenge has been calculating tax optimized settlement options without bankrupting the client because every 'what if' negotiation question from the client would necessitate a prohibitively expensive 'do-over.' Divorce Financials changes this - with the click of a button, the software automatically completes the calculation for the new scenario as well as tracks and presents equitable distributions."
With Divorce Financials, family law firms can:
- Convert prospects into clients by simultaneously showing the after-tax impact of, up to five, alimony vs. child-support payment schedules on the income of both parties.
- Assemble distributable assets and liabilities and propose various scenarios effectuating distribution. Always know how much cash adjustment is needed to "make the pot right!"
- Compute required spousal support payments based on the after-tax budget requirement of custodial parent.
- Easily produce customized, professional reports and charts, suitable for clients, opposing counsel and the judge.
- Reach quick settlements by presenting after-tax impact of spousal and child support scenarios and equitable vs. effectuating distributions.
- Automatically calculate child support (NJ only) based on varying alimony scenarios.
To learn more about Divorce Financials, call 800-905-7638 or visit http://www.easysoft-usa.com.
About Easy Soft:
Easy Soft™ (http://www.easysoft-usa.com) specializes in helping law firms automate their processes, streamlining repetitive tasks and workflow. With over 21 years of legal software experience and more than 15,000 clients, Easy Soft makes profitably practicing law "easy." With specialized products for real estate, family law, trust account management, document automation, time & billing, bankruptcy, estate planning, Easy Soft has automated software solutions for virtually every law practice.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Director of Public Relations
Easy Soft LLC