Charlotte, NC (PRWEB) August 20, 2008
Morehead, the human capital research firm, will offer a one-hour webinar titled “Building Workforce Commitment.” The webinar will be broadcast on Thursday, Sept. 4, 2008 at 1 p.m. Eastern time.
Robin Sanders, M.A., Morehead’s vice president of business development, and Shane Douthitt, Ph.D, senior vice president of sales, will discuss the strong link between elevated commitment among employees and positive business outcomes.
Sanders and Douthitt will also show attendees how to use Morehead’s Workforce Commitment Survey, which identifies and measures the drivers of employee commitment. Morehead uses the survey tool, combined with focused metrics and solutions, to reduce uncertainty in managing human capital.
Webinar attendees will walk away with an understanding of:
- A five-step process for improving your healthcare organization;
- A model for understanding the key drivers of workforce commitment;
- An approach for linking an employee survey to strategic business objectives, like patient satisfaction or employee retention;
- Methods for tracking key commitment themes across the employment life-cycle;
- How leadership teams can focus their improvement efforts by integrating multiple data sets, national norms, and business context;
- How to use Morehead’s online results navigation for data exploration and presentation – with unprecedented convenience, speed and ease;
- Morehead’s quick and easy online tool and process for action planning.
To sign up for the free hour-long webinar, visit http://moreheadassociates.com/events/contents_event69.html.
Morehead delivers human capital Surveys, Metrics and Solutions that enable leaders to (1) target and focus human capital initiatives, (2) prioritize systemic change, (3) inform work unit interventions, and (4) align employees with business strategies. Morehead’s clients include healthcare providers, financial institutions, government agencies, universities, service providers, and manufacturers. For more information, visit http://www.moreheadassociates.com.
800.849.2292 x 5515
This press release was distributed through eMediawire by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: http://www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.