Cleveland, OH (PRWEB) August 27, 2008
For a number of reasons individuals are choosing to play a more active role in their investment planning - for their retirement, their children's and grandchildren's education and future, and other life plans.
Equity Trust is traveling to nearly a dozen major cities this fall to address these individuals--people looking for creative wealth-building strategies--through a series of seminars designed to help them build wealth by investing in assets they already know and understand.
"The seminars offer investors an opportunity to learn about the endless investment possibilities with self-directed IRAs, and how their own knowledge can create tax-free profits and future financial wealth," says Edwin Kelly, Equity Trust director of business development.
Seminars cover real-life success stories that illustrate the virtually endless investment possibilities self-directed IRAs offer, while step-by-step instructions help investors get started. Other topics include:
- The various types of self-directed IRAs and small business retirement plans... and how to qualify for them.
- Learn to raise millions of dollars hassle-free to fund your deals
- How to compound profits tax-free for over 100 years
- IRS rules and regulations
- IRA allowable investment strategies - "What you can and cannot invest in"
As an added bonus, seminar participants who sign up in advance will receive more than $600 worth of educational materials - free:
- The Wealth Creation Software Bundle
- Proven Wealth-Building Secrets for You and Your Children by Dick Desich
- Think and Grow Rich by Napolean Hill
- Equity Trust Company's top three monthly teleseminars plus electronic transcripts on a USB drive
- Equity Trust's guide "Discover How A Self-Directed IRA Can Earn You 50% More on Real Estate Investments"
Please visit http://www.equitytrustseminars.com to learn more about the Equity Trust Tax-Free Wealth Seminar series or to register.
# # #