Phoenix, AZ (PRWEB) August 27, 2008
One of the quickest ways to secure capital from unproductive assets is to sell them at auction. For many business owners, a bad economy means a drop in sales and the inability to grow their business. That's when it's time to get creative. Statistics show that whether the economy is good or bad, auctions remain a steady force. People love auctions, because they love sales. When the economy is bad, the auction industry does not feel the impact because people still flock to auctions.
Auction Systems Auctioneers & Appraisers, Inc helps business realize the highest cash return by implementing best practice services into their auctions. They have produced millions of dollars for sellers by conducting more than 80 auctions a year, selling virtually every type of industrial, commercial and personal asset.
Auction Systems offers four types of auctions to serve the needs of clients selling at auction: Live Auctions, Simulcast Auctions, Internet Only Auctions and Private Auctions. Here are just a few of the benefits of selling your items with Auction & Appraise:
- An auction is immediate. It happens during a set time and is completed during that time. It's quick and efficient.
- You work with the auction firm to schedule what works best for you.
- Your auction will be marketed to targeted buyers with whom we have developled great working relationships and also to the general public to get as many people there as possible. These buyers come with money in their wallets, pockets and hands and are prepared to buy your property.
- Every item at an auction goes up for bid and every item is sold. Your property WILL sell and it will sell during the set auction time. There's no need to worry about disposing of leftover items because there aren't any.
- Auctions motivate buyers. People get caught up in the competitiveness of the bidding and many times this drives the price of items higher.
For more information about selling at auction, how to sell at a live, simulcast or online auctions with Auction Systems, please see our auction schedule online or call 800-801-8880 today.
About Auction Systems Auctioneers & Appraisers, Inc.
Auction Systems Auctioneers & Appraisers, Inc. is the Southwest's most active auction and appraisal company. Auction Systems features live and live simulcast auctions and appraisals of stolen and confiscated Police and personal product including cars, tools, electronics, jewelry, sporting, coins and surplus, as well as auctions of commercial and heavy equipment, real estate, antiques, guns, estate and business liquidation and bankruptcy.
Based in Phoenix, Arizona and an INC. 500 company, Auction Systems is one of the fastest growing privately held companies within the United States. Additionally, Auction Systems is an ICIC INC. 100 company and is ranked as the #1 fastest growing woman-owned business and the fifteenth fastest growing business overall within the inner cities of the United States.
Auction Systems Auctioneers & Appraisers, Inc. can be found on the web at AuctionANDAppraise.com