Reading, UK (PRWEB) August 28, 2008
BlueGlue, the leading provider of on-demand recruitment software, is pleased to announce that LOVEFiLM.com, the entertainment website that provides the UK's largest onine DVD & games rental service, has recently signed an agreement with the company for the provision of outsourced recruitment service.
LOVEFiLM has over 900,000 active subscriber households and recently launched its services in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, and Germany. The company boasts over 65,000 titles with the lowest-cost DVD rental platform in Europe.
Commenting on the agreement, Lyndsay Rockey, HR Manager at LOVEFiLM, said: "BlueGlue was the perfect match for LOVEFiLM, delivering recruits that fit perfectly with the fast-paced culture that we work in, and have really hit the ground running. BlueGlue's on-demand recruitment portal and dynamic team has had a big impact on our recruitment process and provided us with a hugely streamlined operation."
Bill Ingram, Managing Director of BlueGlue, said: "We are delighted to have LOVEFiLM as one of our clients. As a young company ourselves, having internationally renowned brands like LOVEFiLM only endorses the benefits that our service can bring. It is particularly pleasing to hear that they are already reaping the benefits our on-demand technology brings all our clients."
Continued Bill: "We know that the pain points for companies needing to recruit staff are cost, lack of control and process as well as time inefficiency. Our research has shown that BlueGlue's on-demand software is a cost effective solution which resolves all these issues, and allows the executives to focus on their day jobs. It's win-win for all concerned!"
Notes to editors
About BlueGlue Limited:
BlueGlue provides a managed service for recruitment for organisations in the technology sector using our own software to create a time efficient workflow. BlueGlue provides a cost-effective, process driven and low risk approach to recruitment, delivering high quality personnel in significantly improved timescales compared to traditional approaches.
Established in 2005, the company has extensive experience in recruitment and technology providing its services to many customers in the UK, including systems integrators, ISVs, VARs, online companies and OEMs. For more information, visit http://www.blueglue.co.uk.
About LOVEFiLM International Ltd:
- LOVEFiLM International Ltd is Europe's leading online DVD rental subscription service with just under one million members and operates in the UK, Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Germany.
- LOVEFiLM UK carries over 65,000 unique titles including games, as well as a fast-growing film download service.
- LOVEFiLM customers have generated over 68 million film ratings and over 600,000 member reviews.
- LOVEFiLM offers a range of online DVD rental options in each market. In the UK these include £3.99 a month allowing members to have 1 DVD at a time (limit of 2 per month), £7.99 for 2 DVDs at a time (limit of 4 per month), £9.99 a month for one DVD out at a time (unlimited), £12.99 for two at a time (unlimited) and £15.99 gives the option for three DVDs at a time (unlimited). These packages include unlimited DVD rental each month, free postage and no late fees.
- The LOVEFiLM weekly newsletter reaches 500,000 subscribers.
- LOVEFiLM International has won: British Video Association's award for the UK's Best Rental Service in 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008, the fast-growing media company Media Momentum award in 2005, 2007 and 2008, UK technology - Innovation & Growth award for Mediatech Impact of the Year 2008, Home Entertainment Week awards for Rentailer of the Year 2008 and 2007, the 2008 Fast Growth Business Award for Retail/Leisure business of the Year, The Sunday Times Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Tech Companies - awarded 5th place, The Sunday Times Tech Track 100 - Best Management Team Award and most recently has become a finalist in the National Customer Service Awards 2008.
- The group currently works with major partners in the UK including Tesco, EasyGroup, CD Wow, Guardian Newspapers, WHSmith, Odeon and Vue Cinemas, some of whom offer a fully white-labeled service.
- LOVEFiLM launched the first UK mass market movie download service to its UK subscriber base in December 2005. Short films and full-length feature films are available from major Hollywood studios including Universal, Warner Bros., Sony, Momentum, Icon, Celluloid Dreams and Contender.