Mc Farland, WI (Vocus) August 27, 2008
A new fun video called “Inspecting Your Harness” is now online to help make those safety recommendations more livelier when discussing OSHA safety standards. The SnugHarness.com video lists seven areas to check on your Fall Protection Harness:
1. Check your webbing on your harness every time your wear it.
2. Check the D-ring for sharp edges that might cut the webbing
3. Check the buckle connections for sharp edges
4. Check the grommets on the tongue buckle for stress
5. Make sure the mating buckles are in good working order
6. Check out the quick connect buckles
7. Retire your harness every five years whether you wear it daily or not.
The staff believes that they can have fun with videos when providing serious Fall Protection Safety Gear to save your life. It just might help get your workers to wear the equipment that will protect them while on the job and on the roof. This new video is the 5th in the series of SnugHarness.com How-To videos for Fall Protection.
SnugHarness.com takes the time to group all the hard-to-find fall equipment safety products in one place. You can find the best tools, roof anchors, safety harnesses, and protective gear to make your life on the roof a whole lot safer.
Located in the heart of Wisconsin…. where a good days work is valued, the SnugHarness.com staff of experts never fall from the task. The staff delivers straight talk on what works best for you and then ships it fast. They want to keep you snug and safe.
If you’d like more information about this topic, or to schedule and interview with John Charles Steinmuller please contact us at SnugHarness.com 608-838-3300 a Division of Safety Plus Products Inc, 4123 Terminal Drive Suite 210, McFarland, WI 53558