Oakland, CA (PRWEB) August 29, 2008
PR and marketing professionals who want to discover the latest practices for creating viral video with a "long tail" to build brand and increase impressions will discover practical strategies at a webinar from Bulldog Reporter's PR University: "Web Video Bonanza for PR: How to Incorporate Online Video into PR Programs to Drive Brand, Buzz and the Bottom Line." Attendees will come away with actionable steps to create powerful video campaigns that can be posted on the corporate website, YouTube and other consumer-generated media sites.
This exclusive, dial in PR University webinar takes place on Wednesday, September 10th, at 1PM EDT (noon, CDT, 11AM MDT; 10AM PDT) with a nationally recognized traditional and Web video producer who has created video campaigns for the nation's biggest brands: Douglas Simon, President & CEO, D S Simon Productions Inc.
In this 90-minute interactive call, Simon will reveal hard-won best practices--from technology requirements, practical first steps, and secrets of killer online content, to cost-saving production tips and viral distribution techniques. The conference will also give public relations and marketing professionals inside tips, techniques, and skills for measuring video's value and proving it to management. Here are some of the practical and immediately applicable techniques attendees will cover in this webinar:
- Convincing Data: Stats and changing online viewership behaviors that prove the opportunity--and help sell web video to management and clients
- How to think strategically about incorporating streaming video and Web 2.0 tools into traditional communications plans
- Ten essential questions every PR agency or in-house communications department must ask--and answer--before jumping into web video
- Practical Case Studies: Concrete examples you can take to your execs to show how web video targeted to consumers can build brand and the bottom line
- The talent and technology you must have on hand to ensure success--a checklist of off-the-shelf hardware and software necessary to launch your streaming video efforts
- Production Checklists & Guidelines: What qualifies as web video--and how to make sure your campaign uses the most popular formats and delivery methods
Attendance at Bulldog Reporter's PR University webinar costs $299 per telephone site. Participants in the 90-minute call will be able to pose specific questions for the panelists at several junctures during the discussion. Attendees of PRU University webinars receive one credit toward PRSA accreditation maintenance. Registration also includes an up-to-the-minute conference manual and a full transcript. For more information on taking part in the event, go to our conference home page or phone toll free: 1-800-959-1059.
To learn more about the value of PR University programs, PR and marketing practitioners can view a video interview with Bulldog Reporter publisher Jim Sinkinson: Speaking Channel Interview.
# # #