Maximize Home Owner's Equity
Past News ReleasesRSS
Chesterfield, MO (PRWEB) August 29, 2008
Max Equity Contractor's Buying/Marketing Group L.L.C. today announced that they will offer a service that will "Maximize Home Owner's Equity" and give owners/mortgage holders a prov-en method of selling residential property at the highest market price.
Robert Sayre, President of Max Equity, a re-modeler and Real Estate Broker, stated that today more than ever it is essential to have all residential property in the best possible "Show Condition" in order to compete in this very competitive "buyers market".
Although residential home prices continue to fall and the tight credit market in making it even more difficult for buyers to purchase an existing home, these conditions create an excellent profit opportunity for Max Equity's select group of qualified contractors throughout the United States. (A "qualified contractor" is one that has the proper insurance and must be willing to give free estimates to mortgage holders of distressed properties who are interested in obtaining the "maximum retail value" for their property.)
Max Equity L.L.C. will be contacting all Federal Intuitions, Banks, Real Estate Companies and Investment Companies promoting our "6 Reasons To Contact Us"
Interested qualified contractors will be required to only recommend improvements that will return $2.00 for each $1.00 invested in remodeling.
Following are Max Equity's 6 Prov-en Reasons to use their services in order to receive the highest market value when selling any residential home:
1. Over half of your potential buyers will eliminate your home if it doesn't agree with their taste. (Painting with neutral colors will give you the greatest return on your remodeling investment.)
2. Buyers usually think repairs/updating will cost several times more than they actually do. (New counter-tops, new kitchen floor and painting the kitchen cabinets could eliminate a $30,000 negative and only cost several thousand dollars.)
3. Buyers don't want the mess or hassle of decorating/repairs after moving in.
4. Buyers usually don't have any money left after closing for decorating/repairs.
5. Max Equity's President is a Real Estate Broker who is able to understand what is necessary to close on a property although he doesn't engage in brokerage.
6. Max Equity's over 1000 independent contractors that carry workers compensation and liability insurance for your protection.
For additional information, contact:
Robert W. Sayre, President
Max Equity Contractor's Buying/Marketing Group L.L.C