Holbrook, MA (PRWEB) September 19, 2008
US Markerboard, a leading online retailer specializing in Whiteboards, Display Cases, Bulletin boards, and School Furniture including School Desks, Chairs, and Tables, has reached #3,606 on Inc. Magazine's list of the fastest growing privately held companies in America. Honorees are chosen based on revenue growth from 2004-2007. During that period, US Markerboard's revenue grew by 88.8%.
"It's exciting to be in the Inc. 5,000 again, and we're looking forward to climbing even higher in the years to come," says Scott Newman, CEO of US Markerboard. "I think one big reason for our continued growth is our constant focus on optimizing the customer experience. US Markerboard has a plan and we work together to implement that plan every day, whether it's creating a new product website or using customer feedback to enhance our existing websites. We're taking the lead in an evolving industry, and the results speak for themselves."
US Markerboard has introduced two new websites in 2008:
- US Markerboard - Green (USMarkerboard-Green.com) specializes in eco-friendly school furniture products.
- School Desks and Chairs (SchoolDesksandChairs.com) offers an extensive selection of classroom furniture, including student and teacher desks, chairs, stools, tables and more.
In addition, the company has launched three new blogs for consumers:
- Whiteboard Guide (WhiteboardGuide.com) covers new products and developments in the visual communication board industry.
- Green School Furniture Guide (GreenSchoolFurnitureGuide.com) delivers news and tips on buying eco-friendly school and office furniture.
- School Furniture Guide (SchoolFurnitureGuide.com) provides news and tips to help educators and students make a difference in their classroom and in their community.
Look for US Markerboard to continue its rapid rise in the online retail industry with new products, fresh content, and evolving product websites geared toward an expanding customer base.
For more information on this announcement, or to schedule an interview with Scott Newman, please call Jan Vayda at 781.767.9549 or e-mail Jan at jan @ briteinc.com.
About US Markerboard: Since 1997, US Markerboard has offered consumers the largest selection of whiteboards, communication boards and office furniture on the market. Today, US Markerboard caters to major companies and institutions such as Honda, Boston University, Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, NASA, Alcoa, and The Gillette Company, as well as top-rated TV shows such as Law & Order, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, The Today Show, Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, and Live with Regis and Kelly. In addition to its main website at http://USMarkerboard.com, US Markerboard operates five websites for industry and consumer specific niches: http://www.USMarkerboard-Green.com, http://www.BriteInc.com, http://www.MapsAndGlobesPlus.com, http://www.SchoolDesksandChairs.com and http://www.ClassroomPlus.com.
# # #