Staten Island, NY (PRWEB) September 3, 2008
In tough economic times, adults are heading back to the classroom to improve their career prospects. After all, educational attainment provides a surefire formula for financial success: According to the U.S. Census Bureau, workers 18 and older with a bachelor's degree earned an average of $56,788 in 2006, while those with a high school diploma earned $31,071.
Adults pondering their education prospects need look no further than The CollegeBound Network and its content-rich portals, says Luciano Rammairone, CEO of The CollegeBound Network (CBN). CBN's top resource sites provide educational and engaging resources about college and career degree programs from more than 900 career-focused institutions offering thousands of degree and certificate programs.
"The economy may be in a downturn, but the return on education investment remains on an upswing," adds Rammairone. "Savvy professionals can rely on The CollegeBound Network for up-to-the-minute educational resources to revamp their careers."
Some CollegeBound Network highlights include:
- CollegeSurfing.com - A one-stop resource for career education opportunities in hot fields like health care, art and design, business, and more.
- CollegeBound.net - For those going the traditional bachelor's degree route, this comprehensive search of the nation's top college and university programs will connect users with the programs that match their educational goals.
- SpaBeautySchools.com - For aspiring beauty and spa/wellness professionals, this site offers a plethora of schooling options and career advice.
- HolisticJunction.com - Those seeking alternative healing and holistic education can look no further than the massive opportunities showcased at this specialized site.
- Top10ComputerSchools.com - From certifications to full-fledged degree programs in the always hot IT field, this site offers focused education opportunities and resources for those wanting to break into or get ahead in the world of computers.
"Education has a proven payoff," says Rammairone, "and our comprehensive college search engines provide adults with the power to jumpstart their education and reap the benefits of lifelong learning."
More and more adults are heading back to school, according to "The Condition of Education 2007," a report from the National Center for Education Statistics. In fact, overall participation in adult education increased from 40 percent in 1995 to 44 percent in 2005.
About The CollegeBound Network
More than 1.5 million surfers utilize The CollegeBound Network's resource sites each month, which include CollegeBound.net, CollegeSurfing.com, HolisticJunction.com, SpaBeautySchools.com, TopCareerSchools.com, Advanced-Degrees.com, Top10ComputerSchools.com, and others.
Since 1987, The CollegeBound Network (CBN) has worked with America's leading colleges, universities, and career schools in connecting learners with educational opportunities. CBN specializes in recruitment lead generation solutions for 900+ educational institutions and 3,500 campuses, using its content-rich portals.