Tampa, FL (PRWEB) September 3, 2008
The Fountain Group (T.F.G.) is proud to provide professional solutions to the Pharmaceutical and Medical Device industry for their staff augmentation needs. T.F.G Bioscience clients include companies such as Abbott Laboratories, one of the U.S.'s top health care product makers with 68,000 employees and Bayer, the company that created aspirin in 1897.
TFG can provide all contract staffing lines from Scientific to Pharmaceutical IT. This is possible by TFG's ability to maximize their candidate pool in recruiting and obtaining local U.S. talent as well as maintaining an H1b program. Allowing them to offer their Medical and Pharmaceutical client's professionals with advance skill sets from:
- Pharmaceuticals-IT: Professionals that have experience working in a 21 CFR Part 11 environment
- Medical Device: Manufacturing Engineers, SQE and Design professionals with understanding of FDA guidelines
- Clinical Research: Professionals for the entire CRO effort from Data Management, Clinical Research Associates and CRF Documentation
- Regulatory: Professionals with electronic document submission, eCTD and FDA requirements professionals
- Scientific: Professionals in R&D with specific knowledge such as Proteins, Lab Technicians, Chemists with Formulations knowledge
Please contact Ryan Gilliam to learn more about how we might be of service to your organization.
About The Fountain Group:
TFG is your source for contract and contract to hire staffing. We realize that in order to service a Fortune 500 client base that it is critical to be able deliver candidates on a national basis.
Currently our strongest concentration of contract services are in California, Texas and Ohio however we do have a track record of servicing locations such as Maine, Hawaii and New Hampshire as well.
The Fountain Group can provide excellent references of our service to clients using an MSP, VMS or manager to vendor styled program. This list includes companies such as IQ Navigator, Beeline, FieldGlass, CHIMES and Procurestaff.