Washington, DC (PRWEB) September 3, 2008
Arnold & Porter LLP launched its new recruiting website http://www.arnoldporter.com/recruiting today, geared toward law students and lateral associates
from around the world. Through online profiles and video clips of attorneys and members of firm management, this dynamic site tells the story of Arnold & Porter's award-winning work environment, professional values, and job opportunities, while engaging users with a warm and genuine approach.
The site has sections focusing on "People," "Work," "Environment," and "Your Career." It showcases 23 diverse attorney profiles, including seven video segments. Associates and partners from key practice areas are featured, including antitrust, corporate and securities, environmental, international arbitration, litigation, telecommunications, tax, and white collar criminal defense. The site features interviews with Chairman Thomas Milch and Managing Partner Richard Alexander, and Co-Chairs of Arnold & Porter's Hiring Committee, Justin Antonipillai and Elissa Preheim. By presenting a variety of personal work experiences from individuals at the firm, it sheds light on the camaraderie, values-driven culture, and breadth of challenging opportunities available to individuals who pursue careers at Arnold & Porter.
Highlights of the new site are:
- Viewer friendly access, easy-to-use navigation, and colorful and dynamic photography.
- Ability to search content three different ways: practice area; role (partner/associate); and popular topic (clerkship, diversity, early responsibility, professional development, and summer program).
- Showcase of personal experiences of the firm's attorneys who discuss community and inclusiveness, professional development, pro bono, early responsibility, mentoring and networking, as well as "after clerkship" and summer associate experiences.
- Presentation of the breadth of professional development training and activities for associates and lateral attorneys.
- Section featuring advice to law students and London trainees, and on-campus interview schedules at law schools nationwide.
The site will serve as a key resource for individuals seeking summer associate and lateral attorney opportunities at Arnold & Porter. Applications can be submitted online or by contacting the firm's recruiting department at http://www.arnoldporter.com/recruiting.