It was tough to narrow our choices down to the Top 10, considering our huge selection of humorous costumes. But we've done it, and believe these costumes will guarantee laughs for our customers this Halloween.
Edison, NJ (PRWEB) September 5, 2008
Costume SuperCenter announced its Top 10 humorous costume list for 2008. Using this list, it will be easy to pick out a getup that will guarantee guffaws at front doors and parties.
"We have so many humorous costumes for this Halloween season that we can't stop laughing," said Brian Salau Beck, Chief Operating Officer. "It was tough to narrow our choices down to the Top 10, considering our huge selection of humorous costumes. But we've done it, and believe these costumes will guarantee laughs for our customers this Halloween."
The Halloween costumes that make the grade for being the funniest of the funny are:
1. Trophy Wife - This costume for ladies is sure to produce some serious chuckles and even a few catcalls. This costume includes a slinky gold dress and a pedestal that pronounces the wearer an official trophy wife.
2. Beer Pong - Adults who are big fans of this lively drinking game can take the show and some laughs on the road with this costume.
3. Cockroach - Halloween party goers won't know whether to squirm or giggle when an attendee arrives with this creepy, crawly costume on.
4. Golden Buddha - Take on the persona of the enlightened one himself by selecting this adult costume that will leave them laughing. Just watch out for the flocks of people who will want to rub Buddha's big golden belly for good luck!
5. Lolli the Clown - This costume is sure to make them laugh! Designed for a true funny lady, the Lolli costume is designed to garner some serious attention with its neon colors and giant polka dots and checks.
6. Twister - Ladies will have the guys falling all over themselves to play a round of "Twister" when they arrive at parties in this chuckle-inducing dress.
7. Inflatable Sumo - Guys (or gals) are guaranteed to get some serious giggles when this hysterical get up is put on. Don't be surprised if the party host tries to hide the food.
8. Popeye - Pull out the spinach and get ready to set sail for laughter with this humorous costume.
9. Olive Oyl - Popeye would be lost without his true love. Besides, two chuckles are always better than one with couples Halloween costumes. When the sailor man arrives with his ladylove, smiles and laughs are sure to follow.
10. Texas Hold 'Em - This costume puts a whole new spin on the popular card game. Perfect for ladies with a real sense of humor, this costume is sure to get some serious laughs and stares. It includes a true Texas get up (short skirt, half shirt, boot tops and cowgirl hat), complete with molded hands to "hold 'em."
All of these funny Halloween costumes are available directly from CostumeSuperCenter.com. As Halloween season 2008 makes it rapid approach, shoppers will also find an array of promotional offers that make buying costumes even more fun.
To find out more about Costume SuperCenter or this year's funniest costumes, contact Salau Beck at (888) 575-5575. To learn more about special promotions that will make shopping for Halloween costumes even more fun, visit http://www.CostumeSuperCenter.com .
About Costume SuperCenter
Costume SuperCenter was launched online in 2005 and has since become the fastest growing online retailer of costumes. The etailer operates year-round and specializes not only in Halloween costumes, but also theatrical costumes, mascot costumes and more. It caters to adults, children, infants and even pets with its more than 4,000 costume and accessory items.