AspDotNetStorefront ML version 7.1.1 also contains a number of important security updates and enhancements. With payment card industry mandates looming on the horizon that require all merchants to use PA-DSS compliant software, it is critical that merchants using older versions update as soon as possible to mitigate risks to their business.
Cleveland, OH (PRWEB) September 5, 2008
AspDotNetStorefront is proud to announce the release of ML version 7.1.1, which represents the culmination of months of work to add additional features, security enhancements, and performance enhances to our industry leading AspDotNetStorefront ML e-commerce asp.net shopping cart platform.
The nearly 10,000 merchants running the leading Microsoft asp.net based shopping cart platform of AspDotNetStorefront will have access to the latest features, partner integrations for payment and shipping, and a nearly 400% increase in website page response performance.
"We are very pleased to announce this new release of our AspDotNetStorefront ML v7.1.1 version," said Robert Anderson, AspDotNetStorefront CEO & President. "AspDotNetStorefront provides our customers the most robust asp.net eCommerce feature set for the price, and this new build continues our Visa Approved PABP leadership position, and strengthens both security, performance, and features of the platform which appeal to both asp.net developers and merchants alike, needing the latest platform to power their e-commerce websites."
Version 7.1.1 features many improvements, a highlight of which is shown below:
- Continued, and very soon mandated, Visa approved PABP certification
- 400% speed improvement in website page browsing performance
- Security and other platform hardening enhancements
- Dynamic "on cart page" shipping and tax estimators, maximizing close rates
- Additional AJAX capabilities
- Updated Google Checkout Interface, including Google Checkout configuration wizard
- Updated certified PayPal gateway interfaces
- Updated BuySafe interface
- Updated UPS, USPS, FedEx, and DHL shipping interfaces
- New XmlPackage based receipt formats
- New dynamic AJAX kit product page layout (build to order products)
- Updated Web Service Automation Interface (WSI) capabilities allowing easy sync of customers, products, orders, and manufacturers, including pricing and inventory, with external ERP or fulfillment management systems
- Updated support for 64 bit servers with our ML/64 v7.1.1 release
- Updated Google Analytics, including e-commerce ROI tracking support
- Updated Zoomify image interface for products
- Updated VAT inclusive/exclusive logic improvements
- Updates to wholesale/retail customer level management logic, facilitating even more B2B applications.
We are advocating that all prior version customers upgrade to this new release to take advantage right now of these feature, security, and performance enhancements provided, and we are offering upgrade incentives and programs to move all prior version users up to this latest release baseline. AspDotNetStorefront, along with partner DevNet companies, can also provide in-place turnkey upgrade services.
"In terms of performance and scalability, version 7.1.1 represents one of the most significant enhancements in AspDotNetStorefront release history. Prior versions were extremely capable, but we've turned the performance knob up to 11 on the dial in this release," said Dan Van Kuren, Vice President of Customer Service. "AspDotNetStorefront ML version 7.1.1 also contains a number of important security updates and enhancements. With payment card industry mandates looming on the horizon that require all merchants to use PA-DSS compliant software, it is critical that merchants using older versions update as soon as possible to mitigate risks to their business."
For more information on upgrade programs, costs, and procedures, visit this upgrade page: http://www.aspdotnetstorefront.com/t-ml711.aspx
AspDotNetStorefront.com, a division of Discovery Productions, Inc., is a privately held company that provides online eCommerce shopping cart platforms for nearly 10,000 merchants and 6,000 developer partners. For more information, visit http://www.aspdotnetstorefront.com or call 602-490-0243 x 101.
# # #