Jersey City, NJ, (PRWEB) September 8, 2008
NeTLIMS NJ, LLC, the provider of AutoLims®, the fully integrated technology leading LIS (Laboratory Information System) solution suite, announces the release of Version 3.02 which contains various enhancements to AutoLims.
Highlights of these enhancements include:
- AutoAP, Autolims' pathology solution, now supports automatic definitions of required blocks and slides based on procedure and specimen source including matching label/cassette printing.
- AutoLims now provides complete support for tracking specimens on pre-analytical analyzers and devices and robotic lines.
- AutoLims now offers implicit receipt confirmation option for samples, based on analyzer/pre-analytical device/robotics line interaction.
- AutoLims' multisite solution, was enhanced to support handling LMRP for multi-state/multi-site organizations and sites sharing analyzers.
- Reporting capabilities were expanded for all modules to provide automatic report functionality based on any on screen table.
- All modules allow users to make multiple selections on all work lists based on sequential barcode reading.
"The AutoLims enhancements significantly improve workflow and help laboratorians and LIS professionals more efficiently manage their laboratory operations," explained Gonen Ziv, COO of NeTLIMS. "These system improvements, once again, provide cutting edge technology and unparalled customizability, making AutoLims the perfect LIS solution for any laboratory."
NeTLIMS' AutoLims product suite maximizes clinical laboratory productivity, efficiency and profitability based on technological superiority, accuracy, ease of use and careful attention to customer needs. AutoLims' advanced architecture and design includes multi-tier technology, multiple platforms support (all variants of Windows clients, Linux, UNIX/Windows Servers), multiple database support (Oracle, MSSQL, Cache, Informix,), multiple order entry method support (screen, barcode, OMR, ASCII files), multi-user technology, browser access to laboratory results and flexible XML/XSL reporting.
About NeTLIMS NJ, LLC
NeTLIMS develops, markets and supports the AutoLims product suite. Since 1996, AutoLims has been powering hundreds of medium to large clinical laboratories in hospitals and commercial laboratories worldwide. NeTLIMS customers include Quest Diagnostics, top New York City hospitals, HMOs including Clalit - one of the worlds largest HMOs, and hundreds of laboratory installations, worldwide. Simply Powerful - AutoLims is lightning fast and extremely intuitive. AutoLims supports the complete needs of all types of clinical laboratories, from an individual lab to a network of laboratories. A perfect combination of cutting edge technology and unparalleled customizability and extendibility allows AutoLims to provide state of the art solutions for all disciplines inside the laboratory and for all stages of the testing process. For additional information please see: http://www.netlims.com.