We make things simple for grooms
San Diego, CA (PRWEB) September 10, 2008
Blissport, the first company to offer honeymoon travel planning tools and services exclusively to engaged men, revealed today the top five honeymoon activities in Central Italy for 2008. The website highlights the most popular and romantic attractions the destination has to offer, including:
- Day Trip to Capri from Rome - Newlyweds can sail across the Gulf of Naples to the island of Capri and visit the beautiful Blue Grotto.
- Florence Opera and Dinner - Guests can experience an authentic Italian evening with signature cuisine, fine Chianti, and a captivating Opera performance.
- "Hidden" Florence Walking Tour - Couples can travel back in time on a morning walking tour to the most discrete, historical corners of the city.
- Hadrian's Villa and Villa d' Este Half-Day Trip from Rome - Couples can explore Italy's rich history at Emperor Hadrian's Villa and the remarkable Villa d' Este gardens.
- Audience with Pope Benedict at Vatican City - Tourists can attend a Papal Audience with Pope Benedict XVI at the Vatican.
To check out more activities, visit Blissport's Destination Central Italy Section.
The pros at Blissport recommend Central Italy to honeymooners that love history and prefer the great outdoors. To stay busy, they can explore hotspots like Rome, Florence or the less-traveled regions of Tuscany and Umbria, all rich in tradition and scenic beauty. Read more about this destination at Blissport's Destination Italy Overview Page.
"We make things simple for grooms," said John Hartman, cofounder of Blissport. "Using intuitive navigation and easy-to-find resources, they can take a virtual tour of Central Italy. They can also visit Blissport.com's Honeymoon School, an essential how-to guide that covers travel trends and offers advice on how to pull off an unforgettable vacation."
Blissport is the first company to offer unique honeymoon travel planning tools exclusively to engaged men. The company's online travel website, Blissport.com, is an easy-to-use, comprehensive source of honeymoon tips, advice and tools designed to inform and entertain today's time-pressed grooms. With unique sections and video content such as Honeymoon School, featuring Ask Molly as well as the "Honeymoon Like a Pro" and "Workout Like a Pro" series, Blissport is the pen-ultimate resource for planning an unforgettable honeymoon. For more information, visit http://www.blissport.com.