Gain the Edge! Negotiating to Get What You Want
Scottsdale, Ariz. (PRWEB) September 9, 2008
Marty Latz, Esq., founder and CEO of online negotiation software company ExpertNegotiator and negotiation training and consulting company Latz Negotiation Institute will be a featured negotiation columnist for The Arizona Republic, the state's leading provider of news and information. The column, titled "Negotiations," will appear the first Thursday of every month on the Innovators page in the Business section and online at money.azcentral.com. Latz was formerly a negotiation columnist for The Business Journal of Phoenix for nearly 10 years.
In addition to his monthly negotiation column, Latz publishes a weekly negotiation blog. The column and blog contain proven strategies and tactics based on experts' research and real-world scenarios to help readers negotiate successfully.
A nationally acclaimed expert on negotiation, Latz has taught over 50,000 business professionals and lawyers how to negotiate more effectively. His impressive experience includes negotiating nationally and internationally on The White House advance teams from 1993 to 1995; authoring the book "Gain the Edge! Negotiating to Get What You Want"; appearing as a negotiation expert on CBS's "The Early Show", and national business shows including "Your Money" and "First Business"; serving as an adjunct professor of law for negotiation at Arizona State University College of Law from 1995-2005; and training and consulting for major corporations and law firms nationwide. In addition to Latz's wide-ranging experience, he graduated with honors from Harvard Law School.
Latz's software, ExpertNegotiator, is Web-based negotiation planning and management software designed to empower individuals and teams to negotiate strategically based on the experts' research, increasing their likelihood of getting the best deals. Key features, essential to successful negotiations, include:
1) A Strategic Planning Tool, which allows users to plan in as little as 10 minutes using pre-built templates, or create customized plans.
2) The Five Golden Rules Method, a strategic approach to negotiation which includes gaining information, maximizing leverage, using objective criteria, choosing the most effective offer or concession, and controlling the agenda.
3) A Counterpart Intelligence Bank, where users capture, organize and store critical intelligence about counterparts' reputations, styles and strategies.
4) The ExpertAdvice Center, where users can access professional negotiation guidance to avoid common mistakes, build confidence, and constantly improve skills.
5) A Negotiation Best Practices Management System, allowing users to manage and improve negotiation success rates and benefit from built-in reporting with automatic notification.
"I'm pleased to offer Marty Latz's negotiation expertise to our readers. His column will provide valuable insights that will help businesspeople negotiate to get the result they want," said Kathy Tulumello, business center director for The Arizona Republic.
"I'm happy to be a part of The Arizona Republic, a prestigious major-market media source." said Latz. "In my column I'll be sharing pragmatic information on how to negotiate successfully, based on research on what works and what doesn't."
Founded by negotiation expert, trainer and author Marty Latz, Esq., ExpertNegotiator develops Web-based negotiation planning and management software designed to help individuals and companies negotiate strategically to get the best deals. Click for a free 30-day trial online negotiation software, or for more information call 888-363-4684.
ExpertNegotiator is a trademark of ExpertNegotiator, LLC. All trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos referenced herein belong to their respective companies.