Ely, England (PRWEB) September 12, 2008
Often with busy modern work/life schedules it is not possible to make time available to attend a classroom training course. This is why many individuals are now turning to distance learning as a convenient way of obtaining the knowledge they need to pass the ITIL® Foundation Examination. IT Governance offers a range of EXIN and ISEB accredited distance learning ITIL® Foundation courses.
IT Governance are able to offer the best available ITIL® distance learning options through partner organisations selected from a number of accredited ITIL® training companies.
The Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)® is a framework of best practice approaches intended to facilitate the delivery of high-quality information technology (IT) services. Based on customer feedback, IT Governance are pleased to offer the ITIL® Foundation Computer Based Training Course with the Foundation Exam fee included or with the Exam fee excluded.
This course offers a flexible route to study for your ITIL® Version 3 Foundation exam in your own time and at your own pace. You can learn what you want when you want. If there is one part of the course you don't understand simply repeat it until you do.
The ITIL® Version 3 Foundation course combines voiceovers, with animation, and interactive exercises, providing a rich multimedia experience.
- ITIL® Version 3 Foundation CD-ROM based training course - equivalent to three days classroom based training.
- Supporting manual - reflecting the full course content.
- An update service is provided, ensuring your courseware is always up-to-date.
- ITIL® trainers supply global telephone and email support; they can answer any questions that you may have.
- Mock exam simulator on the CD-ROM allowing you practice prior to taking your exam.
- A copy of Foundation for IT Service Management based on ITIL® V3 - the essential textbook for anyone taking the ITIL® V3 Foundation Exam.
- Includes the ITIL® Version 3 Foundation exam fee.
"This course offers a low-cost alternative to a classroom-based training course. Often savings are in the region of over 50% in real terms compared to a classroom training course," comments Alan Calder, CEO of IT Governance.
For full details of the ITIL® distance learning options available through IT Governance please see http://www.itgovernance.co.uk/catalog/51. Prices start at £399.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
Lisa Badcock Marketing Executive +44 (0) 845 070 1750
NOTES TO EDITORS
IT Governance Ltd is the one-stop shop for books, tools, training and consultancy for Governance, Risk Management and Compliance. It is a leading authority on data security and IT governance for business and the public sector. IT Governance is 'non-geek', approaching IT issues from a non-technology background and talking to management in its own language. Its customer base spans Europe, the Americas, the Middle East and Asia. More information is available at http://www.itgovernance.co.uk.