Our merger with CardRunners will deliver more value to our customers and allow our coaches to spend even more time on what they do best - produce well communicated training content for small and Mid-stakes players in almost all games.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) September 10, 2008
StoxPoker and Cardrunners have merged to form the most comprehensive poker training service featuring the largest library of training videos and deepest roster of top instructors available. StoxPoker.com will be maintained as separate web properties with significant benefits for both existing and prospective members, including:
1. Zero-Cost Activation Fee: For a limited time, StoxPoker will drop the $99 sign-up fee for new members and offer a 33% discount for twelve month memberships. Members that paid the $99 sign-up fee within the last 30 days will receive an additional 3 months for FREE.
2. Narrowly Focused Instruction: StoxPoker will continue to emphasize small- and mid-stakes games instruction through classroom-style learning, StoxPoker University, and personal coaching. Similarly, CardRunners will continue to deliver premier training services for advanced poker players, highlighted by its all-star roster of high-stakes instructors including Brian Townsend, Cole South, Brian Hastings and Taylor Caby.
3. Affordable Joint Memberships: StoxPoker members can add 6 or 12 months of CardRunners at rates discounted up to nearly 25%.
4. New Stoxpoker Small and Mid-Stakes NLH Instructors. Effective immediately, Stoxpoker has significantly expanded its Small and Mid-Stakes NLH instruction staffs with the addition of 11 new coaches that will be introduced as each of their inaugural videos are released during the month of September.
5. Expanded Stoxpoker Video Release Schedule And Several Video Series Announced. Stoxpoker is adding several new video series and increasing the number of videos released each month. See the Details on all the new videos to be released for the rest of September.
To commemorate this historic partnership:
- Beginning on September 9, 2008, ten instructional videos from CardRunners will be available to all Stoxpoker premium members as they are released over the course of the next several weeks.
- A free 24-hour trial to CardRunners will be available starting noon CST on September 9, 2008 and ending at noon CST September 30, 2008 when you text "cardrunners" to 32075 on your cell phone.
"We're delighted to add breadth and depth to our poker training resources while delivering a decisive competitive advantage to more than 14,000 members," said Taylor Caby, co-founder of CardRunners. "Members now have two separate platforms to choose from as well as a no-sign up fee option which many customers have requested. Whether you are new to poker or playing nose-bleed stakes, we'll make sure you're ready with the top resources behind you."
"Stoxpoker Coaches and Customers now have more resources behind them than ever before," said Nick "stoxtrader" Grudzien. "Our merger with CardRunners will deliver more value to our customers and allow our coaches to spend even more time on what they do best - produce well communicated training content for small and Mid-stakes players in almost all games."
Stoxpoker.com is dedicated to a single mission: to be the best poker training site in the world. Our world-class poker coaches, who won over $5,000,000 playing online in 2007, have a passion to teach the game of poker. We release an average of 10 videos a week. Their formats range from classroom-style, with interactive quizzes, to traditional sessions, with critical narration of key hands, decisions, and concepts. Whatever the method, the goal is always to have the highest possible teaching value.
Visit http://www.stoxpoker.com for our announcement and answers to frequently asked questions.
CardRunners.com is the premier online learning community for poker education. CardRunners provides a wide variety and depth of exclusive educational resources, all with the single-minded focus of developing winning poker players. CardRunners' original, dynamic and interactive content comes from some of the world's best poker minds---self-made poker millionaires who regularly beat the toughest games and . Now with more than 10,000 paying subscribers and hundreds of instructional videos, CardRunners continues to cement its role as the first choice in poker education.
Visit http://www.cardrunners.com for our announcement and answers to frequently asked questions.
# # #