Boston, MA (PRWEB) September 10, 2008
The Knowledge Foundation announced the launch of their new website -- http://www.knowledgefoundation.com. Custom-designed to address the unique needs of those researchers at the forefront of technology commercialization, the new website is highlighted by several innovative features:
- Live conference session webcasts
- Online downloading of the latest Knowledge Press cutting-edge research publications
- Online downloads of past conference webcasts
- Members only discussion groups, chat rooms, forums and blogs
- Members only discounts on conference registration fees and publication purchases
While offering greatly expanded functionality, the new website maintains simple navigation, intuitive design and ease of use. To take a virtual tour or to sign up as a trial member of the Knowledge Foundation Technology Commercialization Alliance, please visit http://www.knowledgefoundation.com.
About The Knowledge Foundation:
The Knowledge Foundation integrates scientific ingenuity and real-world applications by fostering collaborative research at the rapidly changing intersection of science and business. Known for providing members of its Technology Commercialization Alliance with direct and unbiased state-of-the-art scientific information, the Knowledge Foundation is uniquely qualified to provide wider exposure for important developments in the emerging fields of alternative energy including fuel cells and lithium ion batteries, nanotechnology, and chemical/biological detection technologies.