Wilmington, DE (PRWEB) September 14, 2008
doeBilling™ is the result of successfully providing efficient, hosted solutions for some of the largest and most respected corporate legal departments. Developed to provide greater control over their legal expenditures, doeBilling™ overcomes the challenges of knowing which matters are exceeding budgets and how to correctly allocate resources. By knowing where your legal spend is being used allows for increased efficiency, accuracy, and financial control. The capabilities of the hosted package include insightful planning, intuitive organizing, comprehensive reporting, and effortless management of all legal expenditures. All of this is included in one easy-to-implement, user-friendly package. The system boasts a full suite of financial planning, reporting, and operational savings opportunities leading to a rapid ROI achieved in the first year, with significant savings thereafter. doeLegal releases their latest ebilling revision to over 400 current users.
doeBilling™ promotes collaboration and strategic planning with outside counsel by utilizing ABA task-based billing in the processes. Its design separates litigation by phases and then by specific tasks, allowing a LEDES standard electronic format for use in budgeting and managing all litigations. doeBilling™ took this release to the next level:
- Providing a common platform for outside counsel to forecast their legal expenses and for the law department to have input in proposing savings strategies.
- Giving legal departments the ability to summarize and compare proposed budgets to historical experience and to industry best practices.
- Isolating task-based billing timekeepers and their tasks for better analysis of individual and overall performance, as well as the ability to measure performance against budgets, individuals, and other firms.
- Ensuring compliance with corporate billing guidelines through an automated rules engine. The system can be set up to flag or reject bills that fail to meet established criteria.
Major benefits of implementing doeBilling™ stem from the data that can be mined from the system:
- Analysis of historical legal spend assists a law department in benchmarking costs
- Evaluation of outside law firm task performance ensures correct resources are applied to any task
- Identify opportunities for alternatives such as combining resources or non-traditional billing practices
- Accurately model and appraise all "litigate vs. settlement" opportunities
Other benefits that significantly affect the cost savings include quicker payment cycles, reduction in timekeeper errors, and 3rd-party vendors agreeing to offer discount for rapid bill payment. doeBilling™ offers Legal Spend Transparency opening your corporation to greater opportunities to lower operational costs and increase your control of legal expenditures. To learn more about this unique ebilling solution, call the experts from doeLegal at 302-798-7500. Do not miss your opportunity to regain control and win a free desk set!
View an online demo at: doeBilling demonstration page.
# # #