Sign-up for StaffBytes by email and receive a free checklist with 55 expert networking leads on LinkedIn that you won't find anywhere else online
Pittsburgh, PA (PRWEB) September 16, 2008
LinkedIn is the most popular place online for business professionals to network their way into new job opportunities, gain new business, dig for crucial information and make new connections.
Geoff Peterson, Managing Principal of General Lead (http://www.generallead.com) and Editor of StaffBytes (http://www.staffbytes.com), is providing a free LinkedIn Checklist, which provides 55 tips, tricks and strategies for networking on LinkedIn. This checklist will uncover several ways to build your LinkedIn network, gain exposure on LinkedIn, utilize your LinkedIn network in and out of LinkedIn, connect with the right LinkedIn members, utilize search engines and tools to extend your LinkedIn network and much more.
*Please visit Staffbytes (http://www.staffbytes.com) and sign-up as an email subscriber to receive this LinkedIn Checklist. "Sign-up for StaffBytes by email and receive a free checklist with 55 expert networking leads on LinkedIn that you won't find anywhere else online" says Geoff Peterson from General Lead and StaffBytes.
In the LinkedIn Checklist, you will find a complete list that includes the following:
- Join Jigsaw; Leverage LinkedIn through Jigsaw by email strings for every company; then using emails in place of LinkedIn InMail
- Utilize LinkedIn applications out on Facebook
- Explore Xobni for Outlook email users
- Download Outlook toolbar; Send invitations to people you are not 1st connections with
- Download web browser toolbar for IE or Firefox
- Get noticed on search engines: change your public profile name to include your actual name
- Place your email address in top of Summary in profile; Let other people know you are open to connect
- State clear ways you want to connect out on LinkedIn in your profile summary
- Be very descriptive and add as much detail as possible in each section: Experience down through Additional Information; Key words will get you more profile views, and in turn will get you found and produce more invitations that you should accept
- Join the maximum number (50) of Groups in LinkedIn; Introduce yourself to each group as an open networker; Get involved in discussions & activities
- Specifically check out LinkedIn LIONS, MyVirtualPowerForum and TopLinked
- Join the OpenLink Network on LinkedIn
- Create your own group on LinkedIn, Yahoo Groups or Ning
- Read profiles carefully: Look for clues to contact such as email addresses or phone numbers listed in name, summary or contact settings
- Dig into LinkedIn Answers; Ask and answer questions; Search past discussions for leads
*Subscribe to StaffBytes (http://www.staffbytes.com) by email, and receive the LinkedIn Checklist free today.