Fairfield, NJ (PRWEB) September 17, 2008
RLM Apparel Software Systems Inc. (http://www.ronlynn.com) announces the release of FashionManager™, its latest end-to-end business software solution designed specifically for the apparel, footwear, accessories, and other fashion-related industries. The new software was developed in cooperation with existing RLM clients and is already in use at Creative Design Studios (CDS), Halston, John Varvatos, Tory Burch and other notable clients. The result of the company's 25-year fashion industry focus, FashionManager offers clients more than 40 fully integrated software modules that, when used in combination, manage the entire fashion product lifecycle - from concept to consumer.
In contrast to best-of-breed software that requires custom integration, FashionManager is an industry-specific enterprise solution that spans a wide range of traditional software categories such as product lifecycle management (PLM), supply chain management (SCM), warehouse management (WMS), salesforce automation (SFA), enterprise resource planning (ERP), and e-Commerce.
FashionManager Platform Options Include:
- FM On-Premise or FM On-Demand: Clients may choose to implement the system on their in-house servers, or deliver it to their global teams through a secure internet connection.
- Upfront Purchase or Monthly Subscription: Traditional perpetual licensing lets clients pay once and use forever; subscription offers low upfront costs and a pay-as-you-go software rental.
- All-in-One or Modular Deployment: RLM clients choose from more than 40 modules to build the fully integrated system they need to address their current and future needs.
New and Improved Functional Highlights Include:
- New PLM Capabilities: line planning, product data management (PDM), image management, tech pack management, time & action calendars, raw materials and trim management.
- Enterprise Costing: early development estimated costing, production costing, WIP costing by production stage, inventory and sales costing using standard, actual weighted, or FIFO.
- Package Sourcing or Production: bid request and management, finished goods purchasing, import management, production planning and tracking, alerts and notifications.
- Logistics, Warehouse, Distribution: easy-to-use EDI, automatic ASN and invoice generation, integrated RF warehouse management, advanced finished goods inventory and order allocation.
- Sales and e-Commerce: online order placement and sales dashboard, analyze POS (852) data, multi-currency, fully integrated B2B & B2C web stores.
"FashionManager brings together the best of our previous systems with the latest software tools and computing platform options needed to succeed in today's fast-paced and demanding fashion industry", stated Rick Lynn, RLM vice president of product development. "FM On-Demand allows companies of any size to better manage their entire business with only a small investment of time and money. With this combination of power and simplicity, both growing and mature business can unleash their true business potential without the need for larger staffs and computing expertise."
About RLM Apparel Software Systems
RLM Apparel Software is a leading provider of modular, end-to-end business software solutions designed specifically to address the needs of global fashion retailers, brands, and manufacturers. Over its 30 year history, RLM has enabled many of the largest and most innovative apparel, footwear, accessories and related companies to reach their full potential by accelerating performance, increasing efficiency, reducing costs, and streamlining business processes throughout the entire concept-to-consumer fashion product lifecycle.
RLM's category-spanning enterprise software solutions comprise capabilities typically found separately in enterprise resource management (ERP), product lifecycle management (PLM), supply chain management (SCM), supplier relationship management (SRM), order management systems (OMS), warehouse management systems (WMS), salesforce automation systems (SFA), and e-commerce systems (B2B/B2C). RLM solutions are available in traditional on-premise licensing or on a hosted software-as-a-service monthly subscription basis.
RLM customers include Accessory Network Group, Calvin Klein Accessories, Capital Mercury, Halston, International Women's Apparel, Jordache, Michael Kors, Tory Burch, Wacoal, and other leading apparel, footwear, and accessories companies.
# # #