why the picture postcard was invented
San Diego, CA (PRWEB) September 17, 2008
Blissport, the first company to offer honeymoon travel planning tools and services exclusively to engaged men, announced today the top five honeymoon activities on Italy's Amalfi Coast for 2008. The website highlights the most popular and romantic attractions the destination has to offer, including:
- Capri Day Tour with Lunch from Naples - Couples can visit the beautiful island of Capri, Villa San Michele and Blue Grotto.
- Mt. Vesuvius Tour from Naples - Newlyweds can climb the region's only active volcano.
- Naples City and Pompeii Half Day Sightseeing Tour - Travelers can take in the sights of Naples as well as Pompeii.
- Naples Two Hour Sightseeing Tour - Couples can visit the city of Naples, admiring sights like the Royal Palace.
- Pompeii Three Hour Sightseeing Tour from Naples - Honeymooners can visit the unique remains of Pompeii, including the Forum.
See more at Blissport's Destination Amalfi Section.
According to Blissport, the Amalfi Coast is "why the picture postcard was invented". Besides the renowned romantic atmosphere, framed by sheer cliffs and panoramic seaside views, the region's shops and clubs are must-sees. Even for Hollywood's A-list. Located on the lower shin of Italy's boot, newlyweds are sure to find a perfect place to stay along the scenic coastal roads that weave in and out of towns like Sorrento, Positano, Ravello, and of course Amalfi. Find more at Blissport's Amalfi Coast Overview Page.
"Using intuitive search tools, grooms can take a virtual tour of all that the Amalfi Coast has to offer," said John Hartman, cofounder of Blissport. "Our website also offers Honeymoon School, an essential how-to guide that covers travel trends and offers advice on how to plan an unforgettable vacation."
Blissport is the first company to offer unique honeymoon travel planning tools exclusively to engaged men. The company's online travel website, Blissport.com, is an easy-to-use, comprehensive source of honeymoon tips, advice and tools designed to inform and entertain today's time-pressed grooms. With unique sections and video content such as Honeymoon School, featuring Ask Molly as well as the "Honeymoon Like a Pro" and "Workout Like a Pro" series, Blissport is the pen-ultimate resource for planning an unforgettable honeymoon. For more information, visit http://www.blissport.com.