Reno, Nevada (PRWEB) September 21, 2008
BellyLaf (http://www.bellylaf.com), a consumer products company creating innovative, practical and developmental bathing products for parents and children, today announced that the company received two industry awards for product excellence. The product recognition awards were issued for Grippees™ and MiniMitts™ wash mitts by Rev. James G.W. Fisher, otherwise known as "The Toy Man™", and founder of ChildSafe International, who has provided unbiased evaluation and reviews of thousands of products since 1971. BellyLaf also received "The Toy Man's" highest recognition of achievement, the "Seal of Approval" modeled after the standards set forth by the Good Housekeeping Institute.
"It's a great honor for us be recognized by The Toy Man™ Product Guide and to be included in the same awards category as some of the most well established brands in the consumer products industry," said Denise West, co-founder, BellyLaf. "We have demonstrated with our innovative and safe design of our Grippees™ and MiniMitts™ wash mitts that we exceed the highest industry standards. Based on this comprehensive review of our complimentary product line of wash mitts, retailers and consumers can trust that we will deliver exceptional products BellyLaf now and in the future."
BellyLaf's Grippees™ and MiniMitts™ wash mitts were evaluated over a two week period by a diverse group of industry credentialed professionals, doctors, a child psychologist as well as a number of consumers. BellyLaf's Grippees™ and MiniMitts™ wash mitts received the highest 5 star evaluation possible when cost benefit, durability, ease-of-use, functionality, innovation and visual appeal were combined to score the products.
"Grippees™ and MiniMitts™ wash mitts were thoroughly evaluated to see if they could meet the highest level of standards set by The Toy Man™ Product Guide and the bottom line is the complimentary parent-child wash mitt line from BellyLaf was a smashing hit with our reviewers," said Rev. James G.W. Fisher, "The Toy Man™", and founder of ChildSafe International. "Everyone can say goodbye to their boring old scratchy wash cloths -- BellyLaf's line of bamboo wash mitts create an entirely new angle in bathing across the board."
A sampling of some of the comments that were included in the "The Toy Man™" product evaluation summary of BellyLaf's Grippees™ and MiniMitts™ wash mitts are listed below. A full product evaluation summary of BellyLaf's washmitts can be viewed on The Toy Man's website at http://www.thetoymanonline.com.
- "Grippees™ gripping dots do not irritate an infant's skin while still aiding in holding slippery children as parents wash or move them in and out of the tub or shower. An important point to note is that the upper portion of the Grippees™ is designed for washing, NOT gripping. This way you have a washing area so that all areas of the infant's body can be washed more easily. This is what makes them so special; you can use them both for gripping and washing!"
- "These Grippees™ wash cloths are undeniably a monumental creation which will drastically reduce the risk of losing your grip on your infant when bathing him/her…. Best of all, they are just so cute!"
- "From well before the actual birth of the child, they (child) are impacted by every form of stimulation they experience. The stimulation from each experience helps the child begin recognition of sound, touch, feeling, etc "The fabric, the colors, the shapes of BellyLaf's Grippees™ and MiniMitts™ with SmartShapes™, all play a part in the critical skill development of an infant. They are more than just a fancy washcloth, they are a part of this exciting new world that the infant has been brought into most unexpectedly."
- "I noticed a drastic difference in my being able to handle my child while using product…...To add to that, my baby was giggling whenever she saw the colorful shapes on the cloths."
- "BellyLaf's Grippees™ save the day even for Dads! By using a shower instead of a bathtub, there is far greater risk of losing grip on an infant while bathing them. BellyLaf's Grippees™ resolve that problem and lower the percentage of risk dramatically. This provides a comfort for Dads never realized before while at the same time providing a level of comfort for the mothers, that their husbands will not drop the infant."
- "My little daughter found the MiniMitts™ so special and cute as she tried to help her Mommy bathe her new sister."
- "It is a commonly known fact that both infants and toddlers have a consistent behavioral factor in common, they are all drawn to look at and touch items with bold colors and a variety of geometric shapes and designs. Exposure to these shapes and colors initiates a prolific advancement of a child's creative skills development…..MiniMitts™ provide an immensely greater contribution to the children from actual hands-on application from mimicry of their mother bathing an infant or sibling as well as visual and tactile touch stimulation for the infants."
- "BellyLaf's wash mitts have created an entirely new point of view in regard to washcloths."
Bellylaf is a consumer products company creating innovative, practical and modern products for parents and children. BellyLaf donates 10% of profits to The Hide & Seek Foundation, a non-profit organization raising money for research into deadly childhood diseases that steal giggles away from kids and their families. More information on BellyLaf's Grippees™ and MiniMitts™ wash mitts are available online at http://www.bellylaf.com. For product samples please contact us at email@example.com.