Our new education customers are redefining the possibilities of higher education websites and online services
Seattle, WA (PRWEB) September 23, 2008
Ingeniux Corporation, the trusted provider of enterprise 2.0 Web content management software, today announced sixteen higher education institutions have selected Ingeniux CMS for Web content management. Rapid growth in higher education follows the release of Ingeniux CMS 6.0 and an expanded set of solutions for the campus Web.
Ingeniux's new customers join a vibrant user community of over one hundred leading higher education institutions. Ingeniux's strategy of providing best-in-class Web CMS software backed strategic services and industry expertise has resulted in significant growth and momentum in higher education.
Institutions that have recently selected Ingeniux CMS for Web content management include:
- California Institute of Integral Studies
- Central Michigan University
- Champlain College
- Dugoni School of Dentistry, University of Pacific
- Elms College
- Harper College
- Maryland Institute College of Art
- McGeorge School of Law, University of Pacific
- Midwestern University
- Northampton Community College
- Seattle University Law School
- St. Ambrose University
- Tarrant County College District
- Trinity Episcopal School of Ministry
- Vermont Law School
- Wheelock College
"Our new education customers are redefining the possibilities of higher education websites and online services," said Jim Edmunds, President and CEO of Ingeniux Corporation. "Ingeniux not only continues to win more customers, but more importantly is delivering more customer success. Whether built with Ingeniux services or working with leading design firms and integration partners, customers are launching highly usable, feature rich, visually stunning Web sites."
Ingeniux's growth in higher education follows the version 6 update to Ingeniux CMS software. Ingeniux CMS version 6 delivered several new features and enhancements that are critical to the needs of higher education, including new:
- Cross-browser "AJAX" web clients that makes it easier to deploy and update CMS software, supports PC and Apple Macintosh users on a single platform, and supports Firefox, Safari, and Internet Explorer Web browsers
- Taxonomy system for classifying and delivering content by audience and topic
- XHTML Editor that validates XHTML and CSS to empower designers to deliver impactful branding while meeting accessibility and design standards
- Cascading authentication system that supports single sign-on and multiple identity providers
Ingeniux has also expanded its library of solutions for the campus Web, including new or updated blogging, podcasting, calendaring and news management applications. Using Ingeniux's innovative Web "Xite" client framework institutions can manage user generated and easily offer online services managed within the CMS platform.