Wichita, KS (PRWEB) September 24, 2008
A-OK, Inc. has completed a two-year, $2.5 million renovation of its flagship property at Harry and Oliver in Wichita, Kansas. The 18,500 square-foot A-OK Super Center houses an array of businesses that owner Bruce Harris calls a concept of "seamless diversified services." Customers can now find expert service at the center including:
- A-OK Pawn and Retail - offering traditional collateral loans and reduced pricing on thousand of retail items.
- Cash Center - offering check cashing, payday loans, tax preparation, bill payment, pre-paid debit cards and money transfers. The cash center also has a convenient drive-up window.
- Cricket Premier - offering comprehensive wireless phone services and products.
- Game Shop - offering the sale and trade of console and computer video games.
- One Day Jewelry and Repair - offering a wide selection of fine jewelry, custom-made jewelry capability and complete jewelry repair. This expanded site replaces the location at Harry and Hillside.
- A-OK Auction - offering consignment sales of customer items on national online auction sites.
Each business in the Super Center has its own front door and visitors can easily travel from one to the next via an interior breezeway. For security purposes One Day Jewelry and Repair is not connected to the breezeway.
"Our customers and staff have been very patient through this long process," says Bruce Harris, President and founder of A-OK, which owns four other locations in Wichita. "In the end, the A-OK Super Center is an innovative concept that serves the needs of our customers and can be duplicated in other locations as we grow our company."
A-OK has been in business in Wichita since 1984 and has operated at the Harry and Oliver location since 1991. A-OK has stores at Maple and West Streets, 410 N. West Street and Central and Ridge. A-OK employs more than 100 people.