Using intuitive research tools, grooms can learn all about beautiful Adriatic Coast and all the can't-miss activities
San Diego, CA (PRWEB) September 24, 2008
Blissport, the first company to offer honeymoon travel planning tools and services exclusively to engaged men, revealed today the top five honeymoon activities on Italy's Adriatic Coast for 2008. The website highlights the most popular and romantic attractions the destination has to offer, including:
- Medieval Towns of the Veneto - Discover the medieval town of Marostica; then onto Bassano del Grappa and Asolo, the "Pearl of the Vent".
- Original Hidden Venice Walking Tour - Experience the city's rich history as you tour the historic artisan quarters and red light district.
- Venice Gondola Ride & Serenade - Enjoy romantic music as you glide across the water of the city's most famous canals.
- Venice Sunset Cruise - Take in the sights, sounds, and a sunset on this unique boat ride.
- Padua City Hop-On-Hop-Off Tour - Explore one of Northeast Italy's cultural and economic centers aboard a double-decker bus, stopping at 11 hotspots.
See more at Blissport's Destination Adriatic Section.
Located between the eastern coast of Italy and Croatia, the Adriatic Sea is home to some of the region's most renowned honeymoon destinations. From the romantic winding canals and bridges of Venice to the pristine beaches and bustling nightlife of Rimini, newlyweds are sure to find what they're looking for here. Find out more at Blissport's Adriatic Coast Overview Page.
"Using intuitive research tools, grooms can learn all about beautiful Adriatic Coast and all the can't-miss activities," said John Hartman, cofounder of Blissport. "Our website also offers Honeymoon School, an essential how-to guide that covers travel trends and offers advice on how to plan an unforgettable vacation."
Blissport is the first company to offer unique honeymoon travel planning tools exclusively to engaged men. The company's online travel website, Blissport.com, is an easy-to-use, comprehensive source of honeymoon tips, advice and tools designed to inform and entertain today's time-pressed grooms. With unique sections and video content such as Honeymoon School, featuring Ask Molly as well as the "Honeymoon Like a Pro" and "Workout Like a Pro" series, Blissport is the pen-ultimate resource for planning an unforgettable honeymoon. For more information, visit http://www.blissport.com.
# # #