Hoboken, NJ (PRWEB) September 25, 2008
In THE TRUTH ABOUT CHEATING, experienced family counselor and author M. Gary Neuman reveals the results of a study in which he interviewed and studied 200 men - one hundred cheaters and one hundred non-cheaters. According to THE TRUTH ABOUT CHEATING, men exhibit warning signs when they are about to cheat and being able to identify those signs is the first step in preventing infidelity.
In his study of why men cheat, Neuman found that most men exhibit the following signs of cheating:
- He spends more time away from home - 55% said more time spent away from home was a sign they were close to cheating
- You have sex infrequently - 34% reported diminished sexual activity as a sign they were close to infidelity
- He avoids contact with you - 29% cited avoidance of contact , especially of cell phone calls
- He criticizes you more - 25% said they criticized their wives more prior to cheating
- He starts fights with you - Only 20% said they started more fights
Drawing from M. Gary Neuman's extensive research on infidelity and dramatic case studies of unfaithful husbands, THE TRUTH ABOUT CHEATING includes practical strategies and quick action steps that help married women prevent infidelity and foster faithful, rewarding marriages.
About the author:
M. Gary Neuman (Miami Beach, FL) is a licensed family counselor and rabbi. His extensive media appearances include Oprah, the Today show, Good Morning America, The View, Dateline NBC, the NBC Nightly News, and the CBS Weekend News. Print coverage of Neuman and his work has appeared in the Washington Post, the Chicago Tribune, Time, People, Cosmopolitan, Parenting, and other publications.
For more information, to read excerpts, or watch video of M. Gary Neuman, please visit http://www.truthaboutcheating.com