Boise, ID (PRWEB) September 29, 2008
Bodybuilding.com, the world leader in sports nutrition, announced the 4th Annual 2008 Bodybuilding.com Supplement Awards winners live at The Olympia in Las Vegas, Nevada on Saturday. The Bodybuilding.com Supplement Awards are the industry standard for recognition of the best products and brands in the fitness and supplement industry.
All nominations were based on sales, and since customers' opinions are what truly count, Bodybuilding.com let the general public provide 100% of the final vote this year. Due to the ever-growing popularity of ready-to-drink (RTD) proteins, this year a new category - RTD of the Year - has been added. With over 200,000 votes pouring in, the results are finally here!
The 2008 Bodybuilding.com Supplement Awards winners are:
- Brand of the Year - BSN (3rd year in a row!)
- New Brand of the Year - Muscle Asylum Project
- Break-Out Brand (most-improved) of the Year - VPX
- Overall Supplement of the Year - Optimum 100% Whey Protein (4th year in a row!)
- New Product of the Year - MuscleTech Anabolic Halo
- Muscle Builder of the Year - BSN NO-Xplode (4th year in a row!)
- Fat Loss Product of the Year - Nutrex Lipo 6 (4th year in a row!)
- Energy Product of the Year - BSN Atro-Phex
- Weight Gainer of the Year - BSN True-Mass (2nd year in a row!)
- Protein Powder of the Year - Optimum 100% Whey Protein (4th year in a row!)
- Protein Bar of the Year - Next Detour Bars (3rd year in a row!)
- RTD (Ready to Drink) of the Year - Muscle Milk RTD
- Creatine Product of the Year- BSN CellMass (4th year in a row!)
- Glutamine Product of the Year - SciVation Xtend (2nd year in a row!)
- Nitric Oxide Product of the Year - BSN NO-Xplode (4th year in a row!)
- Multi-Vitamin of the Year - Universal Nutrition Animal Pak (4th year in a row!)
- Joint Product of the Year - Universal Nutrition Animal Flex (3rd year in a row!)
- Tanning Product of the Year - Pro Tan Instant Competition Color (3rd year in a row!)
- Best Ads of the Year - Gaspari
- Best Labels of the Year - Universal
The Bodybuilding.com Supplement Awards provide an innovative way to help customers find truly exceptional products and brands, while helping to recognize the efforts of the many great companies that make up the industry.
For more information visit: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplementawardpage.htm
Bodybuilding.com offers more than 8,500 health and fitness supplements & accessories to help people achieve their fitness goals. They offer more than 25,000 pages of FREE bodybuilding & fitness information, including more than 12,000 articles (written by 525+ writers), video & audio segments, and new content added daily.
For more information: http://www.bodybuilding.com
Contact: Crystal Matthews