Northwest Italy is yet another destination grooms can research on our website
San Diego, CA (PRWEB) September 29, 2008
Blissport, the first company to offer honeymoon travel planning tools and services exclusively to engaged men, announced today the top five honeymoon activities in northwest Italy for 2008. The website spotlights the most popular and romantic attractions the destination has to offer, including:
- Mont Blanc Day Trip From Milan - Take in scenic views from the "Roof of Europe", hit the slopes, or treat yourself to some pampering.
- Evening Cocktail Party Tram Tour, Turin - Climb aboard a historical tram and indulge in delicious appetizers as well as the sweet sounds of a saxophone.
- Italian Motors Tour - Travel from Milan to Bologna gazing at Ducati, Ferrari, Maranello, and other iconic cars.
- Black & White Magic Evening Tour, Turin - Delve into the darker side of the city and explore the occult.
- Evening Tour of Underground Turin - Explore the citadel tunnels, royal ice depots of Porta Palazzo, sub-cellars of the Baroque palaces and more.
See more at Blissport's Destination Northwest Italy Section.
According to the pros at Blissport, the Piedmont and Lombardy regions offer newlyweds a wide variety of options to fill the time. You can lounge at a café, visit a Barolo winery, play a game of squash, tour the world-famous villas of Lake Como, and beyond. Whatever your itinerary includes, northwest Italy puts art, history, and nature within reach. Find out more at Blissport's Northwest Italy Overview Page.
"Northwest Italy is yet another destination grooms can research on our website," said John Hartman, cofounder of Blissport. "We also offer Honeymoon School, an essential how-to guide that covers travel trends and offers advice on how to plan an unforgettable vacation."
Blissport is the first company to offer unique honeymoon travel planning tools exclusively to engaged men. The company's online travel website, Blissport.com, is an easy-to-use, comprehensive source of honeymoon tips, advice and tools designed to inform and entertain today's time-pressed grooms. With unique sections and video content such as Honeymoon School, featuring Ask Molly as well as the "Honeymoon Like a Pro" and "Workout Like a Pro" series, Blissport is the pen-ultimate resource for planning an unforgettable honeymoon. For more information, visit http://www.blissport.com.