Toronto, Ontario (PRWEB) January 19, 2008
Samuel Babarinde, 24 year old founder of Super Eye Spex, an online optical store, will be donating prescription glasses worth $200,000 to the people of Kenya in April 2008.
Babarinde has been following the crisis going on in Africa for many years. He has always known that something had to be done in order to help the less fortunate in that part of the world.
Therefore, He decided to start an online charity store where people can purchase high quality prescription glasses for lower prices. With the help of the online store he raised over $100,000 which he is now using towards the cause.
Importance of Our Eyeglass Donation to Africa
- Over 1 billion people in developing countries need eyeglasses but cannot afford them.
- Over 4 million pairs of eyeglasses are thrown away each year in North America.
- 25% of the global population needs eyeglasses.
- In Africa, 50% of children in institutions for the blind would be able to read normal or large print if they had eyeglasses
- The price for glasses in Benin and other African countries can exceed three months' average salary
For additional information on (24 year old entrepreneur donated prescription glasses worth $200,000 to the people in Kenya) contact "Sam" at sam @ supereyespex.com or visit http://www.supereyespex.com.
ABOUT SUPER EYE SPEX - Super Eye Spex is the cheapest online optician. Despite the fact that we are a new company, we offer the latest and newest arrivals on the internet. Due to low expenditure and discretionary buying means we can offer you the best deals around.
So far, we estimated that we can and will save the public over $8 million on their glasses. This is why: In 2004, the average cost of a pair of glasses bought at leading chains like Hakim was $200. Now you can get quality glasses, custom made to your precise prescription for a flat rate of $25.00 complete.
Our main interest is to make our customers happy simply by offering them exactly what you asked for according to how they want it and also by donating eyeglasses to the less fortunate in the developing world.
Super Eye Spex
Sam @ supereyespex.com