The new site better reflects Skyline's greatly expanded capacity for designing and servicing the needs of island and modular inline exhibitors. It also makes it easier for portable display buyers to compare the appearance, packing, and set up times for Skyline's market-leading family of portable displays.
St. Paul, MN (PRWEB) October 7, 2008
Skyline Exhibits has announced the launch of a major redesign to the official Skyline.com website.
"Our new website makes it easier for trade show and event marketers to discover hundreds of creative exhibit designs and trade show marketing tools," said Bill Dierberger, Skyline Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
Notable features of the content-rich Skyline.com include:
- Major sections devoted to large island trade show exhibits, small island exhibits, modular inline exhibits, and portable trade show displays - and sections devoted to Ad/Marketing Agencies and Event Marketers
- Over 450 photos of exhibits of all sizes, including almost 200 custom modular island exhibits
- Over 1,400 rendered views of more than 200 trade show and event exhibit designs in sizes up to 100-by-100 feet in Skyline's high-end Design Portfolio
- Over 150 trade show tips, in 12 key topics ranging from Promotions to Measurement to The Value of Trade Shows
- 14 free offers from Skyline's expanding library of published trade show marketing trends and training materials, including several books that range from 48 to 75 pages, and 8 White Papers on industry trends, including their latest, "Successful Exhibiting Strategies in Uncertain Times"
- Interactive map showing the locations of 80 upcoming free Skyline seminar sessions in the U.S., Canada, and Australia
- Expanded information about Skyline's contributions to Sustainable Exhibiting, including several client case studies
"This is the first website redesign since 2004," said Dierberger. "During the last 4 years Skyline has grown a healthy 60% -- but our more structural custom modular exhibits have grown even faster, to the point where they are now the majority of our sales."
"The new site better reflects Skyline's greatly expanded capacity for designing and servicing the needs of island and modular inline exhibitors. It also makes it easier for portable display buyers to compare the appearance, packing, and set up times for Skyline's market-leading family of portable displays."
To view the expanded and enhanced website, go to: skyline.com.
Director of Marketing Communications
About Skyline Exhibits
Skyline is THE source for remarkable face-to-face marketing experiences. Skyline's 28-year history of creativity, innovation, and performance includes over 70 patents and winning all the major exhibit industry awards, including Best of Show at Exhibitor Show and TS2. As North America's leading builder of portable and modular exhibits for trade shows and events, Skyline offers marketers reliable worldwide service and support in 138 design centers in 38 countries, including full-service Service Centers in Las Vegas, Orlando, Shanghai, Toronto, and Guadalajara. Over 100,000 exhibitors have learned how to exhibit better at Skyline's ongoing educational seminars.