Houston, TX (PRWEB) October 2, 2008
An increasing number of rigging and heavy lifting companies rely on web communication for the majority of their product ordering and customization. To address these needs, Bishop Lifting Products is proud to announce the launch of its newest site, the Slings.com Superstore, on September 22, 2008.
Through this site, clients now have immediate access to more than 12,000 lifting, rigging, sling and wire rope products. Bishop Lifting President Jeff Bishop stated, "Slings.com is now the most comprehensive, turn-key e-commerce site for material handling products in the industry. We are pleased to offer this convenient service to our clients, who already make frequent use of our original content site, Lifting.com."
Among the multitude of manufacturers and rigging products featured on Slings.com, include:
- Slingmax®--Gator-Flex® Grommets, Gator-Laid® Slings, Gator-Rex® Slings, Tri-Flex® Slings and Twin-Path® Slings
- Crosby® Rigging Hardware--Chain & Accessories, Crosby® IP Clamps, Hooks & Swivels, McKissick® Blocks, Rigging Accessories, Shackles, Sling Saver Fittings, Western & Marine Blocks and Wire Rope End Fittings
- Campbell® Chain--Blocks, Chain Accessories, Chain Products, Clamps, Fittings, HK Porter® and Slings
- Wire Rope--Huskie Tools®, Klein Tools®, Lewis Manufacturing®, Little Mule®, Morse-Starrett®, Teufelberger® and Wire Rope Industries®
- Rigging Accessories--Block Division®, Renfroe® Plate Clamps and Walker Magnets®
In addition to these products manufactured by worldwide rigging industry leaders, Bishop Lifting Products has its own BLP Solutions Division that has crafted a line of high quality, durable lifting products. All of the following equipment lines can be found and described in detail on Slings.com:
- BLP Lifting Devices--Bottle Lifters, Drum Lifters, Forklift Attachments, Lifting Beams, Material Baskets, Material Storage, Pad Eyes, Scaffold Baskets, Skip Pans and Spreader Bars
- BLP Personnel Lifting--MaxiRider™, Personnel Baskets and UltraRider™
- BLP Slings--Alloy Chain Slings, Metal Mesh Slings, Multiple Leg Wire Rope, Roundslings, Single Leg Wire Rope, Socket Lines and Web Slings
"Slings.com provides much more to Bishop Lifting Products' clients than simply an order form. This site is also full of information about products, capacity calculators, customization and manufacturer information, QuickTrack® proof testing certification guidelines and industry articles. Clients from around the world can now turn to Slings.com for the entire spectrum of information and advice on which materials and personnel lifting products are ideal for their applications," added Bishop.
Bishop Lifting Products has been a leader in the manufacturing and lifting services industry for over 25 years, and are committed to their customers. They continue to explore ways to make ordering products and services easier and more efficient. With the launch of the e-commerce site Slings.com, it is even faster for clients worldwide to gain access to product orders and industry information. For additional information about Slings.com, the sister content site Lifting.com, or any other aspect of the company, call toll free at (800) 972-1041.